64. Presenting Lorelai and Victoria Gilmore: part 2

This is not proof read. Please, if you find any mistakes, comment.

"No, mom, I'm sure one crinoline will be plenty." Mom says to grandma on the phone.

I had told Tristan about the coming out, and he seemed fine with escorting me.

Now me, Tristan, Rory, Dean and lane were all sitting on the couch whilst mom was on the phone to grandma.

"No, they don't. I'm sure they don't. I'm What scenario would I have bought the girls elbow length kidskin gloves, mom? Oh, I'm sorry in what scenario on my planet would I have bought the girls elbow length kidskin gloves?" Mom sighs and walks through to the kitchen.

"So?" Rory asks dean

"So what?" Dean questions back

"It's good huh?"

"It's the rock and roll hall of fame induction." Dean responds

"Doesn't Neil Young Look cool?" Rory questions

"I guess."

"If you'll notice, he's wearing a tux." Rory points out

"Neil young looks cool because he's Neil young, not because he's wearing a tux." Dean explains

"No, I don't have to ask them, mom, because I know the answer. I know the answer, mom. I know the answer. Yeah. No. Okay. Well, I ding have to ask them — hold on." Mom pauses and looks at me and Rory. "Rory, Tori, would you like grandma's hairstylist to come and set your hair before the ball?" Me and Rory look at her with disgusted looks. "Oh, I did not coach them, mom! Go back to taking about the gloves!"

"I think you're gonna look great in a tux." Rory tells dean.

"You Look Great in a tux." I whisper to Tristan who was holding my hand.

Tristan knew everything about a coming out to society ball due to his family and so it wasn't a surprise to him like it was to Dean. Lane was trading out the booklet and what the gentlemen have to wear and Dean did not sound impressed. Tristan was fine with it though.

Just then, I car horn honked and me and Rory immediately got out. I wasn't a massive fan of dad. I loved him, of course I loved him, but he was never there when we grew up. However, I was excited to see him as he had actually made an effort to come to this.

"Dad!" Rory and I exclaim as we go to run to him.

"Woah! Hold it right there. Ladies never run out to meet a caller who hasn't been announced." Dad jokes

"Sorry. We haven't tamed our wild ways yet." I laugh

"Well, thank god I'm here now." We go and hug dad.

"I missed you!"

"Me too."

"Hey! What is this?" Mom questions dad as they hug.

"What?" Dad turns around to his car. "My god! Where did this come from?"

"What happened to your bike?"

"Crazy game of key exchange at the car wash." Dad jokes again

"This is a car." Mom points out the obvious.

"Yes, it is."

"It has four wheel and a roof and air bags and seat belts, and — my god, it smells like a forest." Mom rambles

"Well, I needed a Little more space. Had something big to hold. I believe this belongs to you." Dad pulls out the compact Oxford English Dictionary. Rory had told me that last time dad came to stars hollow Rory told him that she wanted it, but dad couldn't afford it.