36. Christopher returns: part 2

"They are..." I begin and take Tristan's hand. "Two little girls."

"Oh my god. Mini us." Rory says and tackles me into a hug.

"Mini you two running round the house." Mom laughs and hugs me and Tristan.

"Congratulations kiddo." Dad hugs me

"Thank you." I say. "Hey, two little girls." I tell Tristan

"Yeah." He says and kisses me gently.

Just then dads phone went.

"Hello?" He asks. "Emily! It's your mother." He tells mom.

"Hi grandma!" Me and Rory exclaim

"Well, actually I'm sitting here with your girls. She wants to speak to you." He hands the phone to mom.

"Hi mom. What? I didn't know." Mom starts, sarcastically. "Although, coincidentally, I'm sitting right next to an amazing Christopher hologram." She says and grandma replies, although, I can't hear what she's saying. "Yes, the schnikelfritzes. The haydens." I then tune out and talk to Rory.

"Can you believe it? Mini us." I exclaim

"I'm gonna teach them how to read and how to speak Shakespearean." Rory explains with a huge smile.

"I'm sure they'll love that." I say sarcastically and laugh.

"We have to have dinner with all of us on Friday night. Your parents, my parents and us." Mom explains as she gets off the phone.

"I've got to see my parents." Mom scoffs. We were outside grandma and grandpas. I wore a maternity black dress that showed of my bump, with my two baby girls inside. God, that feels weird to say. My two little girls.

I was really nervous to see my other grandparents. They weren't happy about mom being pregnant with me and Rory and now it continues in the family.

"I've got to see my parents." Dad says too

"Ladies and gentlemen, the drama kind and queen of Connecticut." I joke and high five Rory. We then walk inside to fancy music playing.

"Hello? Anybody home?" Mom shouts

"Oh my god! You're here. Christopher, look at you!" Grandma says and hugs dad

"Emily, as always, perfect."

"I am so glad to see you. I didn't hear the doorbell." Grandma states

"We didn't ring the doorbell." Mom tells her

"You let yourselves in?" Grandma asks

"It's okay mom. Look, not a rapist among us."

"Hi grandma."

"You usually knock." Grandma says

"Not since you gave us a key." Mom replies

"That's for emergencies." Grandma explains

"Well, mom, I'm starving to death. Is that enough of an emergency for you?"

"Well, Richard in the living room. Come on in. He's dying to see you." Grandma state says we walk through.

"Well, here they are." Grandpa says

"Hi grandpa." Me and Rory say

"Hello Rory, Tori." He states and hugs us. "Lorelai. Christopher, old boy, how are you? It's good to see you."

"How are you Richard?" Dad questions

"Better than most. Not as good as some." Grandpa responds

"But annoyed at all." Dad adds