10. Cinnamon's wake: part 2

"They said that they rolled her body into a lamp?" Lane questioned me and Rory. We were at Cinnamon's wake as mom had planned one for her.

"Yup." I respond

"Did you laugh?"

"No." Rory says

"Did you want to?" lane asks and me and Rory nod our heads.

"But it's sad." Rory states.

"Yeah, it's sad." Lane responds to Rory and I nod my head.

"Hey beautiful." I hear behind me.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask as I see Tristan. I go over and kiss him.

"Your mom invited me. She thought that you might get bored as it is you." He explains. That is very true, I get bored really easily.

"Aww, I'm glad she did. I get to see you." I say as I side hug him.

"It's quite loud in here. Do you wanna go back to your house or somewhere less quieter." He suggests and I nod.

"We'll go back to mine as mom and Rory are here and it's not going to be loud." I explain to him.

We sit down on the sofa and talk. But then that talking leads to kissing and that kissing leads to making out.

"Shall we continue this upstairs in my bed." I say, catching my breath.

"I'd like that." Tristan responds and I smile and kiss him.

We slept together and then cuddled on my bed and fell asleep.

I then wake up to someone closing the door, although it sounded like they slammed it. I look beside me and still see Tristan.

"Oh shit." I Mutter to myself before lightly shaking Tristan awake.

"Tristan! My mom and Rory are home. You have got to go!" I whisper to my half asleep boyfriend.

"Okay, okay." He quietly exclaims

"Quick, I'll get your clothes." I say but I'm the meantime I trip on the corner of my bed, making a loud noise.

I stay quiet, hoping that mom or Rory didn't hear. But before long I heard a knock at the door.

"Tori, hun, are you okay?" I hear mom say through the door.

"Uh, yes mom. I just tripped on something." I say, not lying.

"Can I come in?" She asks me.

"Yeah. Just a minute, I'm just getting changed." I say, thinking of an excuse, whilst getting Tristan into the closet so mom wouldn't see him. "You can come in now."

"Hi hun, are you okay? I heard the bang."

"Yeah, I just tripped on the corner of my bed." I explain to her.

"Okay as long as you're not hurt."

"What did you originally come up here for?" I ask her

"Rory caught me out and so I have to tell you now but Mr Medina was going to take me on a date tonight but because of cinnamon's wake, I couldn't go." She says

"Mr Medina?" I question

"Yeah, is that okay? I can always says no to this whole thing if it's not." She says quickly.

"No! No, as long as he makes you happy, I am completely fine with this." I say and smile at her, trying not to look guilty.

"That's good, thank you Tori." She says and kisses my head. "Whilst I'm here can I get your denim jacket, I'm sure it's in your closet and not downstairs." She says whilst getting up and going to look.

"No, mom!" I say, trying to stop her but it was too late.

"Oh, hi Tristan! I didn't- why are you in the closet?" Mom says surprised

"Mom, I can explain-" I say before she cuts me off.

"Victoria, you can explain once Tristan leaves. Goodbye Tristan." Mom says, I can't tell if she is angry or not.

"Bye Lorelai, bye Tori." He says anxiously before leaving. I then make a phone gesture towards him, hinting that i will call him either tonight or tomorrow.

"Mom, look-"

"Tori, what happened tonight?" Mom asks.

"He surprised me at the wake. We then thought it was too loud and so we decided to come back here. We sat down on the sofa and started kissing until we came upstairs." I say nearly crying.

"What did you do upstairs?" Mom questions, I don't think she is mad though.

"We had sex, okay, I slept with Tristan!" I kinda shout. "Oh my god, I had sex with Tristan." I break down on mom.

"Shh, it's okay Tori, shh." Mom comforts me as I lay on her lap. "I'm not angry or mad, I'm just sad that you didn't tell me. He was in the closet the whole entire time." She says, almost crying too.

"I know, I'm sorry mom." I sympathetically whisper.

"It's getting late, you should go to sleep." She mumbles and kisses my head.

"Okay." I say whilst she starts to stand up. "Wait, mom, can you stay here?" I ask her.

"Yeah, sure baby." She responds. I love it when she calls me baby. It was her nickname for me when I was growing up.

All I remember is going to sleep, cuddled next to mom and thinking of Tristan's I'm glad my first time was with him. I loved him. I love Tristan.

This was a really short chapter for me. But that was 897 words! The pregnancy storyline will come in, in a couple of episodes time, possibly even the next episode, what do you think?