14. Kiss and tell: part 1

"One of us has got to do laundry tonight." Mom states as we walk through town. It's been two days since I found out that I was pregnant and I haven't tolled anybody. Not even Tristan yet.

Me and mom are having a meeting tomorrow with headmaster Charleston to find out what will happen.

"Why?" Rory asks, secretly, behind moms back, I have been doing laundry. I don't know about Rory though.

"Because I haven't had any clean underwear for three days."

"So right now under your skirt you're wearing..." Rory starts to say.

"Not underwear."

Rory, me and mom were walking to Luke's to get breakfast, however, after Rory is going to school and mom is going to the inn so I will be alone. I'm not going to school just yet as we haven't discussed anything with headmaster Charleston.

"Mom!" Rory whines

"It's kind of nice actually, breezy."

"Our role model, ladies and gentlemen." Rory complains

"How come you two haven't run out yet?" Mom asks

"I don't know, I guess we've got more underwear than you." Rory says quickly

"That's not true, you both have less. Have you been doing laundry without me?"

"No" I say

"Tori?"

"Okay, one load. I did one load, are you happy!" I kinda shout. "I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from." I say and out my head down.

"No, hey, it's okay. Mood swings, I had them a lot when I was pregnant with you two. You don't have to apologise." Mom says and puts her arm around my shoulder. "But you could have asked if I had any stuff to throw in."

"It was a big load, there wasn't any room." I exclaim

"That doesn't answer the question of Rory doing laundry though." Mom went on

"I did one load too." Rory says

"I'm crushed. I'm bleeding. Get me a tourniquet. Oh no, they're dirty. Rory and Tori wouldn't wash them with her stuff." Mom says offended

"We're sorry." I say

"We'll do another load tonight, we promise." Rory continues saying

"Never mind. I'll do my own laundry." Mom mumbles

"Fine, even better."

"I hate doing laundry. Maybe I'll just buy new underwear." Mom says

We walk into Luke's and him and Taylor are arguing about decorations.

"Excuse me, could we get some coffee please?" Mom says

"And a muffin." Rory shouts

"And another muffin." I say sadly, remembering that I can't have coffee.

"I can't believe I can't have coffee for the next eight months. What am I gonna do?" I say sadly.

"It will go quick hon. It really will."

Luke and Taylor continue to argue, completely ignoring what we said.

"And coffee!" Mom exclaims

"And muffins!"

They continue arguing and mom starts waving money around, to try and get Luke's attention.

"Hey, my moms not wearing any underwear!" I say to get Luke's attention and mom just gives me a look. "Well you aren't."