Chapter 14 Fix My Heart

Start from the beginning

Now inside the house your POV.

You and Bayle were playing go fish.

Bayle: got any 8s?

Y/N: go fish.

Bayle: man, you're good at this. Say, where's Sarah anyways? Didn't she say she was gonna design the room upstairs.

Y/N: I don't think Sarah is feeling well right now. I send her a text, but she left me on read. I don't know what is going on with Sarah today.

Bayle: maybe she's going through something we don't know about.

Y/N: I sure hope she can open up to me. I'm her boyfriend; she can come to me with anything.

Bayle: she'll come around.

Now she's POV

Teeny: did you hear that, shep?

Shep: it maybe something Sarah is going through or someone else is going through, I don't think we can ever know.

Angora: whatever it is, it seems rather serious.

Teeny: what can we do to help?

Shep: best we let Y/N handle this.

After a few hours.

Sarah returned with Scarlett. She was still said and you were just there in the stables brushing Zod.

Y/N: there you are, Sarah, we've been so worried about you.

Sarah: you're the only one that's here, Y/N.

Y/N: you know what I mean. I was worried and wonder where you were.

Sarah: well you don't need to worry about me. I can handle myself.

You were a bit surprised at what Sarah said, but she covers her mouth.

Sarah: I'm sorry; I didn't mean to snap or anything.

You grab Sarah by her shoulders and hold her close.

Y/N: Sarah, i understand why you can be like this. I too act this way sometimes when im mad or stressed; but you don't need to hide it from me. I cant stand watching you in pain.

Scarlett whinnies in agreement.

Sarah: you sure?

Tears run down her face and you clean it with your finger tip. You've almost never seen Sarah cry this much.

Y/N you can tell me.

Sarah opens her phone and shows you some text messages that she got from school. Lots of awful things people have been saying. Of course they were lies, yet hurtful.

Y/N: so, this is why you were so sad today? Sarah, none of it is true.

Sarah: I don't know why, but my classmates don't like me. Those popular kids want me to hang out with them, but I told them, no.

Y/N: whom are they? I'll kick their-

Sarah: please don't get involved. It'll only make things worse.

Y/N: but I can't just let them do this to you.

Sarah: I can handle it. Just trust in me.

Y/N: okay, Sarah, I trust you.

You and Sarah give each other a hug.

Sarah: I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N.

As Sarah leaves; you make sure zod and Scarlett were in the stables.