Chapter 44: Jhin

Y/N POV

Tahm: Welcome to... The Dockside! This is... well... prior to Gang Four takeover, is a five-star resort, capable of taking care of anyone from any destination! 

Y/N: What is it like now? 

Tahm: Four or three... maybe... that's generous...

Tahm leads us to an elevator of this seemingly nice resort. 

Tahm: It's just us in the elevator, so... how do you plan on doing it?

Y/N: I'll be a mercenary; I'm guessing to guard him. 

Jinx: I'll be the bartender, until I get an excuse to go up. 

Y/N: We got many ideas; she could take the shot. 

Jinx: Or he could, one of them distracts him while the other does it. 

Tahm: His mask his made of... metal. 

Y/N: In that guitar case is a Barret M82A1 anti-materiel rifle, capable of putting bullets through engine blocks and golf-ball sized holes through people. 

Jinx: Right, and how can we trust you? 

Tahm: How can you trust me? HOW CAN YOU TRUST ME?! HE DESTROYED MY TOWN-

I hold my hand up at him. 

He takes a few breaths. 

Tahm: He... destroyed my town... my home... while we rebuilt after a Noxian input, he was busy in jail, where he belonged. Then, his followers came for refuge, taking over by force. My daughter... was... sacrificed, for one of his rallies. So, if you can't trust me, then you can trust fucking nobody on this island... they are Gang Four, Gang part is emphasized. Shitty... fucking... thugs... 

Y/N: So... you hate them just as bad as we do... 

Jinx: Good, we'll help get rid of them, did you see what Medarda is hoping to get signed? 

Tahm: No, I don't have access to the news.

Y/N: Bringing back the death penalty, which has already been signed by Jericho Swain, and... I think... Grand Leader Karma? Whoever is running Ionia. Once big Medarda signs it...

Jinx: It gives it enough leverage to pass, allowing Bilgewater, an Ionian province to give out death sentences instead of taking in prisoners. 

Tahm: This helps... how? 

Jinx: Ionian military just has to roll up to shore, then... if you can prove you aren't a follower, you're safe, otherwise... bye-bye... Gang Four... hehe...

Tahm: Hmmm... I hated the Ionian takeover after the bombardment from Noxus, but... oh what the hell, I love their food there.

Y/N: So, we're here for insurance. 

Tahm: Insurance? 

Jinx: Taking out Khada Jhin, dispersing his followers either right before or right after that document is signed. 

Tahm: When does it happen? 

Jinx: It should be tonight, if no problems come around. 

The elevator finally opens, and Tahm leads us to a room that's nicer than the rest. 

Tahm: Ah, please! For fixing a problem that has disgraced our "society" for so long! Thank you! 

As we enter, he stops me. 

Tahm quietly: Vi will be serving drinks, and yes... the outfit is unfortunately skimpy; however, you will be a guard, protecting the main act himself. Khada, I will make sure you are high priority, therefore on the scaffolding above the auditorium.