Chapter 35: Anything

Y/N POV

Kai comes into Eve's dorm in the morning to...

What Eve and I are doing... uh oh...

The girls healed up from their injuries well, and it's Christmas Eve. 

What better way to celebrate Eve with my Eve?

And right now... I am an ottoman, designed to hold drinks, have your tv remote stolen by the family dog, or rest your feet on, in this case... 

Eve: Awww... hey Kai'Sa, so happy you could make it! Come, have a seat and try out the new ottoman Y/N got for me! 

I hear her walk into her room in silence, then a gasp, followed by a sigh. 

Kai: Eve... 

Eve giggles, wiggling her boots on my back. 

Eve: Darling, turn over will you, please? 

Oh, did I forget to mention I promised I'd make it up to them? I may or may not have said "I'd do anything". 

I'm her slave for a day... 

Kai: Eve! Why?! 

Eve: He agreed to it! He's my slave for a day! And he's been a very... very... good boy... 

I turn over for her and she puts the heels of her boots on my chest, oddly poking into me. 

It doesn't hurt, but it doesn't feel pleasant. 

I persuaded her to wash her boots before ever getting the thought of putting them on me, and she did. 

She puts her left foot in my face. 

Eve: Lick... or kiss... I give you the choice since you've been such a good pet for me. 

Kai watches in disgust as I grab ahold of her boot. 

I gently kiss the bottom of it as Eve giggles. 

Kai: Ugh... Y/N... 

Eve: You have permission to speak.

Y/N: I said I'd do anything to make it up to you guys... I don't have money... s-so... pay in actions? 

Kai: Oh?

Eve: Hehe... "Oh?" Now you see...

Kai: So, how do you like my accent? 

I love it, but I don't have... 

Eve: Oh, shit, right, speak! 

Y/N: It's so sexy... i-if I'm being honest. Therapy helped me express myself, so I'll go all the way if you want. 

Kai: Keep talking...

Y/N: When I met you... you were a mystery woman, and... what made it alluring was your gothic flair, your innocence, and your love for arts. Your accent and looks are just a bonus, but...

Eve: You have permission...

Y/N: I could lay on a bed of it...

Eve: Say it.

Y/N: D-do I have to? 

She jams her boot into me, making me wince, but I can't complain. 

Y/N: "I'm so down bad it's not even funny, the things I would do to for my goth dancing mommy." 

Kai: What did you do to him? 

Eve: Turned him into a romantic, that's what! 

Kai: You turned him into a fiend!