Chapter 31: Concert

Y/N POV

It's concert time, and I can already tell they chose the best stadium to have it. 

They had it at a football stadium, where they play football or soccer, whichever you prefer, and many other sports, like rugby and such. 

This stadium is very secure, with no dodgy mechanics that should get in the way. 

I look up at the scoreboards, and there are snipers posted, watching the crowd. 

But... let's be less concerned about the safety... and more the concert itself. 

The girls are glorious, strutting their stuff, singing their hearts out. 

Nothing messy, everything is pitch perfect. 

Kai... is the greatest dancer alive, the way she can express her emotions with her body, no words, is just amazing to see. 

Eve, stretching her lungs and allowing her tails to flash as well, shimmering in the stage light. 

Kali, a rebel, but as coordinated as Kai, and "spitting bars" as she would say, killing it. 

Seraphine, they made her fly just like Kai, and her hair puffs out. 

Her lyrics are... so gentle... so tender... I didn't know she was this talented with her voice, let alone guitar. 

Ahri... it's hard to miss with all her tails.

When her tails separate, the stage practically explodes with pyrotechnics, like a cue. 

She is a queen, and finally she's on her throne. 

The only thing that has me concerned is the diehard fans in the mosh pit. 

But Y/N, why aren't you in the mosh pit? 

Simple, I don't want to be crushed, I want to get a good lookout, because the safety of these girls matters to me, if it wasn't obvious already. 

And... this was the best ticket they could give me, but at least I have a backstage pass. 

Noxus, where safety is number one priority, but also bullshit, I should be already back there with all the rich people. 

That's what we get in a military driven region. 

Wish I could pay my way to the top... nobody will simply believe I'm Eve, Kali, or Kai's boyfriend. 

At least they respect my privacy, the girls are okay with me not wanting fame. 

Eve though, was the hardest to convince. 

Kali: NOXUS!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! <IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK!> 

Ahri: <GOODBYE!> 

*LOUD CROWD UPROAR!* 

As Eve kneels down on the edge of the stage, like most hungry fans, they all hold their hands up, trying to touch her. 

Eve: DO KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

*MORE CROWD UPROAR!*

God... this is worse than the crowd in the Icathian night markets... 

Bombings, shootings, and they still try and sell me bootleg CDs. 

*DISTANT EXPLOSION!* 

Jinx: GO ON!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!! ACE, WE NEED TO GO! 

Y/N: I know! G1, G2, pack up the rifle and let's go! MEGA!!!

Mundo: Mundo is on his way! *pant pant* 

I hold my head, hearing gunshots, explosions, trying not to snap and go through another flashback while I'm sitting next to a bunch of thirsty teens...