Chapter 7: Jinxed

Y/N POV

Ekko: How do you know all this stuff? All Yassy said over here was army, what all did you do? 

Y/N: That's all you're getting man, I'm sorry... it's not like it's classified it's just... uhh...

Yasuo: "Uhh..." What is it? What's the juiciness?!

I hear distant echoing alarms, Ionian weather alarms...

Jinx: Oooh... juicy... wish I was her, if I'm being honest.

Guardian-2: Jinx, you wish you could have me, yet you've never seen my face.

Jinx starts giggling, then an insurgent comes in the room we were camping in. 

Jinx stands up, grabbing a miniature bust and hits him upside the head with it.

*BONK! THUD!*

I hang my head; I need to get out of here. 

Y/N: That isn't me, and coping is hard, I'm heading back to my room. I plan on going to therapy when this lockdown is over, for now, please stay away from me for your own safety.

I kick the chair out from under me as I jolt up, then head straight out of the room, barging past a couple people. 

Ekko: Y/N, wait bruh! We're sorry we pressed you like that, we just... he's gone... *distant ugh...*

Nobody needs to know what I did, where I'm from, how I got here, where the hell is this "normal life" that Darius was talking about?

Or was it... "better life"? Whatever the fuck it was!

I head into my room and slam the door behind me.

*DOORSLAM!* 

I lean against it, then slowly slide down into a seating position.

EVELYNN POV

Kali: What was his problem? 

Eve: No idea babe. 

Ekko: We just... he's gone... ugh... fuck man.

Yasuo: Hey, don't worry about it, I don't expect anything less from him.

Ekko: He was from the army, right? 

Yasuo: Yup, and my limited knowledge of that branch tells me that he has probably seen some shit. But... even still, the way he was talking, he was about to read a whole case file on that bombing that just happened, where did he learn to calculate all of that?! 

Ekko: He is in engineering.

Yasuo: They must have had him doing some pretty high-level shit. 

Mmmm... now I have an idea. 

Maybe he doesn't like Akali, but that doesn't mean I can get to him. 

Poor little Kai... you snooze, you lose, sis. 

That boy is my pudding tonight...

Kali: Eve... you there? 

Eve: S-sorry, what? 

Ahri: She's getting those thoughts... oh boy... who is it this time? 

Eve: What? No...

Kali grabs one of my tails, scolding me. 

Kali: These say it all.

Kai: E-Eve... please don't...

Eve: Mmm... if he wasn't so rugged... then I wouldn't... but that is a mystery man, and I have to know his secrets.