Chapter 37: Christmas

Y/N POV

We all sit down at the table, of course, with the food looking immaculate. 

Bao runs into the kitchen to pick up any scraps. 

Once he realizes there isn't any, he hops on Sera's lap to join us at the dinner table. 

Ahri: Y/N... can you say us a prayer? 

Y/N: Of course, just a moment please... 

I hang my head down, clasping my hands and closing my eyes. 

He still listens, I know he does. 

Y/N: Dear Lord, thank you for this feast, thank you for these bonds that we so share amongst one another, and we ask that you bless us once more and continue our path, amen. 

Kali: Do we... do we say amen? 

Y/N: You don't have to-

Kai and Eve: Amen...

Eve: I would like to say that... uhm... thank you guys, like... for everything. I love you all like sisters, like Y/N said, like family. I grew up not having much family and... I'm really happy to call you mine. Ahri, what I made Y/N do was unacceptable, what I made you do, Y/N, is also unacceptable. I only do it for fun but... clearly... my teasing has gotten out of control. Any bonds I share with someone, I try my best to cherish. I don't think I can live without you guys... 

Kali: I swear to God, if you start tearing up in front of the ramen, he will be very upset...

Ahri: Eve... I already forgave you. What you did was fucked up, and Y/N, I already accepted your apology. But... I know you were only teasing, it's just... don't ever mess with something that touchy. You clearly take your relationships seriously; I only ask that you do the same for ours. 

Eve: You know I will...

Ahri: I love you sis...

Eve: You're the best K-pop queen a diva could ask for.

Kai and Sera: Awwww...

Kali: NOW HUG!!!

They both share a hug, warming up in each other's embrace. 

Ahri smears some of her make-up on Eve's already ruined sweater, but she could care less. 

She looks at me in concern, like she did something wrong. 

Y/N: Uhh... t-that happens, no big deal. 

Ahri sighs, using the napkin from the table to fix it the best she can. 

Y/N: Ahri, relax... let's just eat...

GRUB TIME!

The girls are already stuffing their faces, although... Eve is stuffing her glance with me. 

Eve mouths some words, so I try my best to catch what she said. 

Eve silently: Should I repay for any damage caused? 

I shake my head at her, and she just brushes her tongue past her fang. 

Eve looks at all the girls, making sure none of them are... no... what is she planning? 

I shake my head at her again, wide-eyed, making sure she gets the message. 

Ahri is the last to look away, then Eve silently slides under the table. 

Y/N whispers: Eve... no... not with Ahri's tails around... stop...

Eve pokes her head up and I can see those glowing eyes under the table, staring at me... with lust...