Chapter 19: Demoness

Y/N POV

Jinx: Anything I should expect when meeting her?

Kai: Expect her to call you a servant or a crazy fan before she realizes you're meant to stay...

Jinx: That bad?

Kai: Y-yeah...

Y/N: O-kay...

I look at my phone, still no more texts from Eve, we're good.

Kai knocks on the door.

Eve: Come in!

We come inside the room and... wow... it's just a bit smaller... and THIS ISN'T LUXURY?!

Eve comes out of the bathroom on the left, holding onto her hair, it looks like two little demon horns, like the hair I first saw her with

Somehow... she gets it to stay up like that...

Eve: Oh hey Kai- Ohhh... hello...

She sees me and immediately advances.

Kai: Eve... no...

Eve: Relax! I'm only teasing him! And who's this? You're not Sera...

Jinx: I can see the resemblance but no... I'm not! I'm Powder, I just moved in and I'm a huge fan! I just-

Eve: Right, right, you can take my laundry for me.

Jinx: Kai warned me of this... I'm not your servant!

Y/N: She's an old friend of mine, we were in the army together.

Eve: Wow... you speak?

Y/N: Of course, I do, especially on the matter of friendship! Please treat Jinx with some respect... okay? You don't want to ruin my opinion of you...

Eve: NO!!! I mean, no... no, I don't.

Jinx giggles alongside me.

Kai: Come over and sit, what's new Eve? You trying to blackmail Y/N, using material of mine?

I sit on the loveseat, which is made for two people, but Eve jams herself in next to me.

Jinx is chill like that, so she takes the floor, sitting down in front of us.

Eve: So, Powder-

Jinx: Call me Jinx.

Eve: How long have you known about us?

Jinx: Since I first got home in Zaun, then my sister showed me your music, you guys sound good! Drum Go Dum is my favorite... I'm sorry... however, your part in More is cool too!

Eve: You're from Zaun... and you look like that?! Is that hair natural?! Also, what are your thoughts on teasing Y/N...

Y/N: She was doing it earlier!