Chapter 21: Dumbness

Y/N POV

We arrive outside Eve's place, and she's happy.

Good...

Eve: I enjoyed tonight, Y/N. I love you so damn much it's not even funny, one date is all I needed to convince me... It's not me being easy this time, it's you just being so special...

Y/N: T-thanks? I really like you too, don't tell Kai.

Eve: I won't. 

She walks inside, then waves at me as I pull out of her lot, heading to South.

Arriving back at South, I see a familiar face outside the hall.

Jax... who caught a restraining order. 

I get out of the car, slamming the door so he's aware I'm there. 

Y/N: Restraining order, you're also kicked off of campus, the fuck are you doing here? 

Jax: So, you talk? 

Y/N: Over my time being here at the university, I have learned from my therapist on how to better express myself. Now... get lost... before I call the cops.

Jax: How's Kai...

Y/N: Kai is fine, and way better off without you, so is Eve, the poor girl you decked when she turned down your "alpha" status. You know it's all lies, you stalker? 

Jax: How would you know, soy-boy? 

Y/N: I came from a world where being an "alpha" didn't exist. It was who died, and who didn't, that was determined who would be the strongest of our pack. A bomb goes off in Ionia, and your squad is crushed by debris. Maybe... out in Bilgewater, part of the floating city begins to sink, causing a drowning or two. 

He falls over as he tries backing away from me. 

Y/N: What determined how... "alpha" you were... was if you could kill a person...

I point at him with a finger gun. 

Y/N: While looking them dead in the eyes, accepting that you are taking their excuse of what they call a life, pulling the trigger and having nobody ever see them again... *fake boom*

I imitate firing it, causing him the wince and roll out from the position he was in. 

Y/N: CAN YOU COPE WITH THAT?! HUH?!

He runs away, cowering in fear.

Eve has... given me confidence, the girls all helped me with this... especially Kai, to be accepting of my condition. 

Same with Doctor Bard, he has been the most helpful. 

I can only imagine though... b-because... I don't think people want to see what's inside my head on display. 

I head inside, and up the elevator. 

Kai and Akali are just talking outside my dorm. 

Y/N: Hey. 

Kai: Hey babe! 

She kisses me, then Akali scolds me. 

Kali: Scruffy...

Y/N: Kali...

Kali then smirks up at me, then looks down to my neck to see my mark. 

FUCK!!! I didn't hide it! Oh, I'm so dumb... why did she do that?!

Kali helps me, putting her hand on my neck. 

Kai: Why do you even call him that? 

Kali: Isn't it obvious? He looks handsome in a beard.