Chapter 30: Snowfall

Y/N POV

We put everything back and cleaned up all the cartridges back at the range.

Now... as we exit... I see snow begin to fall.

This... is the mark of winter, and it's beautiful.

I'm looking at each girl to see who looks the best in this cinematic.

I think it's Eve.

She looks really cute with her big fur coat that covers over her tails.

That... or Kai, with her puffy black coat.

Kali is already looking like an assassin in her mask, but I think it's time we get real.

Eve does in fact look the best in the snow.

But in popstar fashion, they're all drop-dead gorgeous.

Even... Ahri and Sera... which I hope I have time to get to know.

Y/N: So, how's Ahri and Sera?

Eve: Ahri's stressed about the concert coming up in Noxus, she's more worked up about getting you a ticket, and Sera? She's still a little sick, but doing better!

Y/N: That's good, I was worried about her.

Kali: What?

Kai: Uh-oh...

Kai giggles a little.

Kai: I-I was worried this might happen...

Kali: Yeah, don't tell Sera that Y/N was worried.

Y/N: Why?

Eve: Mmm... she likes you... and even tweets about it.

Y/N: I saw her tweets about wanting a special someone to spend time with, but... never caught on it was me.

Eve: It's obviously you... "Like a mountain", or...

Kali: "Someone I can give my rush, someone who knows what that feels like already." It's literally thirst posts, and her fans are out of control, praising her and worshipping her in hopes they get a chance.

Y/N: I mean... she is cute. The girl-next-door look along with her shy, wholesome personality is enough to get anyone going, I think.

Kai: What about us?

Y/N: You guys are too, I'm still a little new to... this...

Kali: Don't be so pick-me Sassy, you know he loves us...

Eve: We agreed to share him.

Kai: Not with you!

Eve: Well, how long was it going to take before I found out and sunk my fangs into this teddy bear...

Kai: Except he isn't a teddy bear... he's ripped... and covered in scars that show his worth... *soft moan* E-Eve... s-stop!

Eve takes her hand away from her in the backseat, I don't know what happened, and I don't think I want to know.

Eve: Can we go get something to eat?

Kai: We can just go to the market, and I can cook for us.

Y/N: You cook?

Kali: I'm honestly shocked you didn't know that.

Y/N: Hmmm... alright.

Kali: It better be ramen; ramen is amazing on a day like this.

Kai: You and your ramen...

Eve: Let's just go to a pizza place or something... I need some heavy pasta to keep me sane.