Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)

Start from the beginning

You were not thinking about wonwoo but your mind repeated his name several times. You just wanted to have a hug from him. You can't describe the emotion. This shitty thing, love.
The more you tried to forget him, the more painful it was. You died a lot. It's deadly painful.

You became alert when heard footsteps.

Wonwoo entered the room with a tray of food

Wonwoo entered the room with a tray of food. He placed that in front of you. It was tea and some cakes.
He sat in front of you and passed the tray to you

'Have something to eat..'

You were looking at him blankly.

'Don't worry. You can eat these. Mingyu made this, I didn't.'

Wonwoo said as he knows you hate him.

'I'm not hungry.'

You told quietly. You do not want anything from him. It will only make you suffer later. You will miss him more.

Wonwoo noticed your hand trembled while you fixed your hair. He couldn't imagine how panicked you must was. He will kill that bustard for sure. He won't let him live.

He held your trembling hand and kept that in his hand. Then so softly he embraced you in his arm. He stayed like that for sometime. You couldn't believe wonwoo was actually hugging you.  You can't describe how much you wanted to be hugged like this. But now for some reason you didn't hug him back. But you stayed. It was calm and peaceful. You felt you can spend your every lives with him, even in any other universe, even when no other people exist.

But wonwoo pulled out soon. It felt soon to you. He held your face gently saying

'Please at least have the tea. I'll drop you in your home soon.'

'I want to go home now.'

You didn't want to be cold. But somehow you didn't want the care. It's making you emotional.

Wonwoo kept looking at you so you looked away.

'There's no reason that I deserve love. It's very normal for you to hate me. I know it's my fault. But At least try to not hurt yourself. What did the food do wrong?'

'Nothing.'

You got down from the bed for leaving.
But he held your hand

'Where are you going?'

'Home.'

Wonwoo kept quiet for sometime and said

'You know the time? It's 1.30 AM. I can't let you go alone. Darling!'