60

It's been about 4 days since Nari left for the Stares and I could not stop thinking about her at all. Everytime I pass by Celestial's studio I have the temptation to go in and stay there for a while but I just can't.

When I pass by their practice room I want to go in and see Nari working hard, or sleeping, and then hanging out with her. I miss Nari's company so much.

Once I got back to the dorm along with Gaon and Jooyeon, I instantly dash to Gunil and Jooyeon's messy bedroom which was mainly because of Jooyeon and lock myself in it.
I take my phone out as I take a seat on Jooyeon's bed, instantly texting Nari though she told me not to contact her in anyway at all.

Junhan from XH
Nari?

Hey.. please answer me..

Naaaaaaarrrrriiiii

Agh.. if you see this please call me.. i want to hear your voice so badly

I miss you, you know? I miss you a lot

I'll be waiting for your call :)

I read your note, actually. Made me cry a bit to be honest..

Hope your surgery goes well.. stay safe :)

"Hyeongjun! This is my room get out!" I hear Jooyeon knocking on the door from outside. Wirh a small groan I unlock the door and let him in, then leaving him alone as I go to the living room to practice a song on the guitar.

A few hours pass by quickly and now Seungmin is home. Jungsu said he would come back late, Gunil then saying that he would leave with Jungsu. We then all jump slightly at the sudden shout.

"Gunil just texted the groupchat about Nari!" Jiseok shouts loudly as he comes sprinting into the living room, Jooyeon and Seungmin following behind him. I put my guitar away and stand up from the sofa, going over to Gaon.

"What did he say?" Jooyeon asks as he peeks over at Gaon's screen, then reading out the text for us all. "Nari will be going through her surgery tomorrow. It will take about 4-6 hours total, then she'll need a few weeks for recovery and then she'll be back in Korea."

"Did she not go through it already?" Seungmin asks with a confused face. I shake my head.

"She left a few days ago, had some rest, went to the hospital and she might be preparing for it now." I then sigh as everyone nods, going back to silence as we all go back to our original places. I go on my phone and instantly smile as I see Nari's notification.

JJ<3
Hey Hyeongjun :) I'm currently in the hospital.. I'll be having my transplant tomorrow morning. Right now, I'm just preparing for the surgery. I'm not allowed to eat..I'm hungry and I'm craving bread. Like the one on our date!

I miss you too, Hyeongjun. I really do.. There's not a minute that goes by when I'm not thinking about you. The girls told me yous went to the studio and got my gifts, tell lil' Kwak Jiseok to not loose those guitar picks.. they're precious especially since they were mine. Does Jooyeon like the new strap? What about Gunil, does he like the customised drumsticks? Is Jungsu enjoying the toy piano? HAHA. Is Seungmin enjoying the accessories? I saw him eyeing them one time. How about you? Do you like the picks too? They were also mine.. Of course yous got more gifts other then those, and I hope yous enjoy them all :).

My brother says hi to yous all, by the way. I'm not able to call you at the moment, but once I'm able too I'll be sure to call you.

I have to go now, my phone is about to run out of battery and I need some rest. I'll see you soon, Hyeongjun. Byebye!!