29

"Nari!" Aera shouts out as she bursts into Xdinary Heroes practice room, running up to me as she grabs my guitar and starts packing it up in the bag. I frown as I leave Seungmin's side, going up to Aera and grabbing her wrist to stop her.

"I'm working right now." I sternly say. "What do you think you're doing?"
She then huffs as she furrows her eyes, looking up at me.

"Our house alarm went off." She calls out. "Somebody broke in and they could take our stuff, or put cameras in there if they're a mentally unstable fan!"
My eyes widen as I quickly peck my guitar up and wear the straps, then grabbing my phone off the floor.

"Do you want us to come?" Gunil asks as he stands up from his drumset.
"At this point, I really don't care if you come or not. We just have to get there quickly before they get away!" Aera shouts out as she runs into a door, groaning as she opens Celestial's band practice room and gathering them all.

"Why are you bringing your guitar?" Jiseok asks as he grabs his phone from a table. I shrug as I set it back down.

"Aera was packing it up and I automatically just wore it." I say as I follow Dasom to the elevators. As soon as the doors opened, both bands got into the elevator, Jooyeon then spam pressing the ground floor button and then the close doors button.

"How do you know the house alarm went off?" Jungsu then asks as the metal doors open. We all scan our trainee or idol cards as we then rush out of the company building.

"One of our neighbours called me and told us that our alarm was going off and that they say someone wearing a Celestial hoodie walk out while also hiding their face." Aera sighs out. "Apparently she also had a bag on her."

"Then she probably took something!" I shout with wide eyes, then patting Gunil's shoulders. "Come on, hurry!" I then begin to run, the others running after me.

After a while we finally got to the dorm. The door was wide open meaning somebody had definately gone in since I did lock it before leaving.

"Somebody call the police and the manager." Yuki exclaims as he rushes into the house, then running around in the house as she tried to make sure everything was still there. Chunja then takes her phone out, dialing the emergency line as she then leaves the house for some quiet.

"My guitars better be here." I grumble as I rush up the stairs, then barging into my bedroom. I then look o onto the wall and counted 3 guitars. I let out a sigh of relief as I counted all 3 guitars. I then notice a plush on Aera's bed.

I've never seen it before. I take it off the bed as I then head back downstairs, then showing Aera the plush.
"When did you buy this? I didnt see it on your bed this morning." I ask, passing Aera the plush. She frowns as she looks at it.

"I never had a crocodile plush.." She mumbles. I then see something flash in it's beady eyes. I grab it out of Aera's hands as I then push Junhan out of the way from the kitchen door. I open a drawer and take out scissors, then going back over to the dining table and cutting the head open.

"Woah, what're you doing?!" Nabi calls out with wide eyes as she yanks the scissors out of my hands. I then take the filling of the plush out, then scoffing as I take out a camera and a few wires which was attached to the crocodiles eye.

"Is that a camera?!" Gunil calls out as he takes a closer look at it. I nod my head with a frown.

"Aera has her plushes facing her closet, which is also where she changes. If she kept this plush then whoever put this in our room would have gotten some premium content." I say with a frown.

"Police are on their way and so is the manager." Chunja sighs as she comes over to the dining table with Yuki trailing behind her.

"We need to move houses again, a fan knows where we live and they can leak it."