32

"Nice to see that you guys made it back." Gaon says as he puts his phone down after seeing Junhan and I come back to the practice room. "Gunil's currently getting evaluated, so at least you guys made it here soon enough."

"You have a motorbike?" Seungmin asks as he points over to the helmets in my arm. I nod my head as I set them on the counter, then taking my gloves off and putting them in one of the helmets.

"Hyeongjun over here was screaming his head off when we got on the main road." I laugh as I shove the keys into my back pocket. "But at least we got here in time."

"We had to cover for Hyeongjun and say that he went bathroom." Jungsu says as he stops playing his keyboard. "The evaluator doesn't like it when people are tardy.."

"Oh damn, you guys have that evaluator." I groan as I take a seat in a foldable chair, Junhan going to his guitar and playing the pentatonic scale. "I had her as an evaluator for one of my evaluations and I was late to every single one of them."
I then notice Jooyeon in the corner of the room with both earphones in his ear, him also looking at a page with a serious look while mumbling out some words. I frown as I point over to him, looking at the others. "What's up with him?"

"He's trying to perfect his accent in the song he chose." Jungsu sighs. "He's been doing that since you guys left."

"I'm sure you guys will do fine." I shrug as I cross a leg over the other with a soft smile on my face. Jiseok frowns.

"But what if we don't do fine?" Jiseok calls out as he sets his guitar down on a stand.

"Then I'm also screwed." I scoff. "I'm not just your producer and composer, I'm also your trainer. Your evaluations are also kind of like my evaluations. If the evaluator thinks I'm not doing well, then you'll be getting a different trainer."

"What?!" Seungmin shouts out with wide eyes. He then jumps off of the sofa and runs over to his synthesiser, putting it on and begins playing it. Jungsu, Gaon and Junhan then do the same.

I frown as I look at them with a confused face as they began playing their instruments.
"What're you guys doing?"

"We don't want another trainer." Junhan says as he plays chords on his guitar while talking. "You're probably our favourite trainer, and we've had a lot."

"Why'd you have so many trainers? Usually people have 1-3 trainers." I ask. Jiseok then puts his hands up with an awkward smile.

"They couldn't handle how chaotic Jooyeon and I were.."