51

"Jungsu try and do the 'who will fix me now?' part again." I say as I cross my arms over my chest, slowly walking over to Jungsu. "The one near the end of the song."

"Who will fix me now?" He sings out in a low yet unsupported tone, then breathing in for the next part which was the same. He then groans as he sees me hum and nod my head slowly. "There was something wrong, wasn't there?" He frowns.

I nod my head with a smile. "Glad to know that you can now notice when you made a mistake." I then walk back to the front of the room. "Now you need to find out what went wrong."

"Cant you just tell us where we went wrong?" Jooyeon asks as he furrows his eyebrows, Jiseok agreeing with him. I shake my head.

"When you guys are practicing on your own after your debut, you guys need to know when you made the mistake and you also need to know what the mistake is."

"Guys just let her train us in the way she wants to." Gunil frowns as he looks around to his members, then gesturing me. "She's working hard to train us, the least we can do is listen to her."

"Thanks Gunil." I say with a smile. "But I'm not really training you guys how I want to. If I trained you guys the way I want to, then it would be too easy. Your manager wants me to train you harshly."

"Gunil's such a teachers pet." Seungmin giggles as he continues to take a drink of his water.

"Ok why don't we go back to practicing, yeah?" I say with a small nod head. "What song do you guys want to play this time?"

"Can we do Drown one more time?" Jungsu asks, looking around to the others. "I want to fix my mistake."

Gunil then hits the hi-hat 4 times, shouting 'go!' as they all then began to play. While they were doing so, I kept a lookout for any mistakes or anything that they should change.

Seungmin was doing well, Jiseok and Jooyeon were dancing together as they played, Gunil kept on beat well and Jungsu was singing well. Meanwhile, Junhan was in the corner playing his guitar but having to move his king bangs out of his eyes every single time they got in his way.

At one point he even got mad at his bangs.. I don't know how but he somehow did it.

As soon as they finished I clapped my hands. "I didn't hear or see and mistakes, so good job!" I smile, the looking over at Junhan. "But are you ok?"

"Yeah, it's just my hair." Junhan huffs out, blowing his bangs out of his face. I sigh as I go over to him, taking a hair tie off my wrist and tiring his bangs up into a small ponytail on the top of his head.

"Oh my god, look how adorable he is!" Seungmin laughs as he goes over to Junhan and taking out his phone, then taking a photo of the boy.

"If your bangs start to get in your eyes then put your hair up." I say as I also go over to Jungsu and put a hair tie on his keyboard, smiling at him a bit. "Your bangs are also getting long, so use this if you need to."

"Nari's like a mother to us." Jooyeon smiles and thanks me after I had also passed him a hair tie. "Gunil's our dad and Nari's our mom."

"Why do you keep so many hair ties on you?" Jiseok asks as he points over to my wrist. I shrug as I pull my sleeve up a bit, showing the multiple hair ties on my wrists.

"I'm in a band full of girls who forgets to bring a hair tie, what do you think I'm doing with these hair ties?"