34

"How was your new house?" Jiseok asks we both leave the elevator, making our way to his band practice room.

"It's actually really spacious and the others really like it." I say with a smile. "We still have our same roomates though."

"Aren't you and Byeol best friends either way?" Jiseok asks. I nod my head as I then open the door and let Jiseok in first before following him in. Once I close the door we both see Hyeongjun recording the others messing around again.

Jooyeon was playing around with Hyeongjun's guitar, playing a song while Seungmin was sining the song off tune while Gunil and Jungsu were dancing to it. I blink a few times while staying frozen in my place, slowly taking my phone out as I also begin to record them.

It didn't last long since they did spot me. Jooyeon quickly sets Hyeongjun's guitar down on the stand as he goes back to his bass, the others doing the same as they smile awkwardly.

I stop recording with a smile on my face. Hyeongjun does the same and stops his recording, putting his phone in his pocket and going to his usual spot.

"I don't know how I'm debuting with them.." Hiseok sigh as he walks over to his spot. I scoff as I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Definately not like you were dancing to Uptown Funk with them a few days ago."

"Not like you and I had a concert together!" Jiseok fights back with a frown. "You have no say in this conversation!"

"You guys became friends quicker than we expected." Jungsu says with a smile. "Gunil and I thought it would be Hyeongjun and Nari that would become close."

"Why?" Junhan asks with furrowed eyebrows. Gunil shrugs.
"Well when we first met with Celestial, you two were together in a corner talking while we were in a circle with the rest of Celestial."

"Well I'm the one that's mostly talking with Nari, so beat that Hyeongjun!" Jiseok laughs out as he bites his lower lip, nodding his head with a victorious smile on his face. "I'm the winner here."

Junhan frowns as he gives Jiseok a judging glare, looking him up and down a few times before moving his gaze somewhere else with a small scoff.
Jiseok gasps as he looks at me, pointing over at Junhan.

"Nari, look how judgemental he is!"