10

"Why don't we take a break?" I start as I set my guitar down agaisnt a cabinet. "You guys have worked hard enough for now."

"My fingers.." Gaon whines as he looks at his calluses on his finger tips. Gunil lets out a big sigh of relief as he leans his back on the wall behind him, setting his sticks on the snare drum.

"Go grab some water, have a snack, and we'll get back to practicing." I call out as I then take my phone out to keep me busy while I wait for their break to be over.

They all agreed as a group to cover Impossible by Nothing But Theives, which was Jungsu's suggestion. If he didn't write it down then it would have been Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park, which was Junhan's suggestion.

While Jiseok, Jooyeon and Seungmin had left the room to do whatever, it was now just me, Gunil, Jungsu and Junhan.
Junhan decided to spend his break practicing the opening part while Gunil and Jungsu were chatting away with each other talking about whatever.

"Junhan, wrong finger on the wrong string." I call out as I cross a leg over the other, looking at the confused boy with a frown. I then sigh as I get up from my seat, grabbing my guitar  and going over to him as I then sat down beside Junhan on the floor. "Your ring finger should be on the A string, not your middle."

I then demonstrate it for him, using my guitar pick to play the strings. He then copies my hands and does the same thing, nodding his head slowly as he continued to play the rest of the tabs I had given him.

I smile as I then get up again, going back to the front of the practice room to set my guitar down as I then grab the sheet for the vocals.

"Who's not singing for the song?" I ask as I look up from the sheet.
"I'm not." Junhan says as he raises a hand. "I'm not that comfortable with my singing just yet."

"That's alright." I say with a smile, then turning to Gunil. "What about you? Are you going to sing?"

"I don't sing much, so I'm not sure." He says. I nod my head as I then look at Jungsu.
"I'm guessing you're singing?" I ask. Jungsu then nods with a smile. "Are the others also going to sing?"

"I'm guessing so." Gunil says. I then grab a pen off a table and write down 'Junhan + Gunil might not sing.' to remind me.

"I'll be working on the line distribution then." I say as I place the sheet on the table. The door then opens and Jiseok, Jooyeon and Seungmin come in. "Alright, back to your instruments and let's have Junhan start us off."