24

"Nari, you just bought a guitar a few weeks ago. Why did you buy another one?!" Yuki screams out as she chases me down a hall, me running with my new guitar in a gig bag on my back. I then spot Junhan walking towards his practice room.

"Junhan!" I shout out, grabbing his shoulders as I then go behind him, using him as a shield from Yuki.

"What's going on?" Junhan mumbles in confusion as he then noticed Yuki trying to get to me from behind him, but instead I just kept on moving Junhan.

"Nari bought a new guitar even though she bought one a month ago." Yuki sighs with a frown as she backs away from Junhan and I with a frown, resting her hands on her hips. Junhan turns around to me with wide eyes.

"Really? Can I see?" He smiles. I nod my head as I smile back, pointing to his practice door room.m as he then opens it, the both of us going in.

"Hey, Nari!" Jiseok smiles widely as he waves to me, then going back to replacing Jooyeon's bass strings.

"Is Celestial practicing with us right now?" Gunil then asks as he takes his head phones off, setting his drumsticks on his snare guitar. I nod my head.
"And I'm back to work. My break is over now." I say with a wink.

"That's good to hear." Seungmin says as he starts to pack his synthesiser up. "You really had us all in a panic when you were rushed to the hospital."
"Yeah about that." I sigh as I bow to them, then raising my head again. "I'm really sorry about that."

"Don't apologise for it." Jungsu sighs as he takes a seat on a stool at his keyboard.
"Nari." Junhan calls out as he then points to the guitar bag on my back. "You'd say you show me."

"Show you what?" Jooyeon asks as he comes back into the practice room, closing the door behind him as he drinks from a water bottle.

"Nari got a new guitar today." Junhan smiles as he goes to set his guitar bag at his place, the coming back to me with an excited look on his face. "I really want to see it."

"Didn't you just buy one a month ago?" Gunil laughs out with a frown as he jumps down from the platform his drumset was on, then coming towards me. I nod my head with a smile as I then take the bag off my back, then taking the guitar out.

It was another Les Paul guitar. It had a black body with golden edges and a golden pickguard. The fretboard was brown but had silver fret lines and fret markings.

Junhan frowns as he points at it.  "Don't you already have that guitar..?"
My shoulders drop along with my smile as I hand it over to Junhan, taking my phone out and opening my photo gallery. I then look for a photo album called 'My Guitar Set'.

Everytime I had a new guitar, I took a photo of it so I could keep track of what guitars I had.

I then notice I had the exact same guitar at home. I frown as I put my phone back in my pocket and take the guitar back from Junhan.

"That's so disappointing.." I mumble as I then sigh. "Well, who want's this guitar?" I then point over to Jiseok who had just finished replacing the strings to Jooyeon's bass guitar. "Jiseok, you want the guitar?"

His eyes then widens as he approaches me, taking a look at the guitar.
"You're just giving it away like that?!" He says as he clicks his fingers. I nod my head as I then pass it to him along with the bag.

"No point in my having 2 of the same guitar." I shrug. Jiseok shakes his head as he tried to pass it back to me, meanwhile I was shaking my head back.

"Nari, I can't just take a guitar that you bought!" He calls out. I then pat his shoulder.

"Think of it as a gift from me." I smile as the rest of Celestial comes into the room, the rest of the boys going back to their places meanwhile Jiseok was still shocked.

He then sets the guitar down and hugs me tightly before picking the guitar back up and going back to his place in excitement.

"Did you just give away one of your guitars?!" Dasom gasps as she points to the guitar Jiseok had in his hands. I nod my head.

"I bought that guitar online thinking I didn't have it already but turns out I already do, and I don't want 2 of the same guitar so I gifted it to Jiseok." I shrug as I then sigh. "Alright, you guys should now know where you're headed to. Today Gunil is in the studio with Aera meaning Seungmin's in this practice room for today. The rest of us are going to vocal practice rooms."