41

"Jungsu." I call out as soon as they finish practicing their debut song. "When you do your high note, try to put less air into it and put in more power in your voice just like how you did when we were recording your lines."

He nods his head slowly as he mumbles the lyrics to himself, then trying the high note. I nod my head with a smile as I give him a thumbs up.

"That's perfect." I say, him smiling as he thanks me, then drinking some water. I then stand up from my seat and grab my guitar if the stand, wearing the strap. "As for the string players." I say as I play the chords that Gaon plays during the chorus, adding in some movement. "Try and move around a bit more. Don't just stand there, you need to show fans how passionate you are about playing and one way of showing them is by moving around a bit. Even if it's a small spin or a jump, just show people that you love preforming."

"Does that also apply to the rest of us?" Gunil then asks. I nod my head, gesturing to Seungmin.

"When Seungmin didn't have any part to play, he was over there dancing as if he was in a group instead of a band."

"I saw him almost trip over some wires though." Jooyeon snorts out as he drinks his water. I nod my head as I smile, letting out a small laugh.
"Yeah, Seungmin maybe calm down a it so there isn't an accident in your debut stage." I say, him nodding with an awkward smile. "You guys can do whatever now, practice with me is over."

"Already?" Jiseok whines as he lifts his guitar strap off of his shoulder, then putting his guitar on the stand. "That went by so fast.."

"Are you sure you can't stay with us even for a little bit more?" Jooyeon then asks as he comes up to me, trying to stop me from packing my guitar up. I smile softly at him as I shake my head.

"As much as I'd love to, Celestial's due to have a comeback soon so I have to work on some songs." I say as I head for the door, then waving at the 6 boys. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Bye Nari, thank you for practicing with us!" They all say as they bow at me. I smile as I wave back to them, closing the door after me and going to Celestial's studio.

I place my guitar back on the sofa behind me as I take a seat at the desk, opening up the laptop for the group and logging in as I then open up multiple apps which are used for song making.