13

"Oh, I'm drowning!" I sing out as I strum my guitar. "It's raining all day!"
Celestial's promotions for Love me or Hate me were now over and we were now playing some unreleased songs that are stored away in my laptop.

"I can't breathe!" Aera sings out the high note, "You're taking my life from me." We then start the instrumental break of the song.

While we were performing, our manager was at the front of the room watching us while taking down some notes. He helps us choose way song should be the title track of our albums.

Few minutes later we were done performing the song Drowning, which was composed and produced by yours truely.

"Alright, that'll be all for today." Our manager says as he stands up from his chair and grabs his bag, waving bye to us as he leaves the room.

"I really want to have that as our next title." Yuki says as she drinks her water, then wiping the small beads of sweat from her forehead. "It's been in Nari's laptop since our predebut days."

"And there are still more songs that are waiting to be released." I shrug as I slide my guitar to my back as I then grab my guitar stand and a folder with sheets for Xdinary Heroes. "I'm going to the trainee band now, I'll see you guys at home." I then wave as I leave the practice room and going to the one beside ours, knocking on the door a few times and waiting for a response to see if someone will let me in.

But then I heard loud music coming from the door and I figured that knocking wouldn't work at all. I open the door slightly and peek my head in, then making my way in after shutting the door closed. I place my guitar stand on the ground and then place my guitar on it, opening the folder and fishing out a sheet of the lyrics.

Xdinary Heroes were practicing Impossible, and by the sound of it, they have got it done. They were singing and rapping in confidence and were even dancing around while they played their instruments.
As soon as they ended the song with Junhan's solo part, I clap my hands with a wide smile.

"Congratulations, you have now completely  learnt the song!" I call out. They smile widely as they cheer, the guitarists and bassist setting their instruments on their stands.

"How long did that take?" Jungsu asks as he takes a seat on a stool. I shrug as I take a look on my phone, then looking up to them.

"2 and a half weeks." I smile. "Learning a song is never easy either way, it'll always take time."
"So, what happens now? Do we get to start on our debut song?" Jiseok asks. I shake my head with a frown.

"You guys don't know when your debut month is, but I do, and it's still a good few months away." I sigh as I then look over to the calendar in my phone. We're currently halfway through July and they're set to debut in December, meaning they have to wait 5 more months. I'm not sure when their debut day is, I only know their debut month is.

Their manager suggested that we start making their debut song near the start of September, so for now it's still a bit more training and more classes for them.

"So, do we just have to do our classes now? No more training?" Jooyeon asks with a confused look on his face. I shake my head.

"You guys still have a lot of training to do, trust me." I smile as I then lean back on the counter behind me. "Don't worry though, Celestial had to go through what you guys are going through right now. We had to go through continuous weeks of training and classes to get to where we are now."

"And now you guys are really famous and have loads of fans." Seungmin says. I nod my head.

"I mean, you guys already have a band name and stage names, you guys got them sooner than Celestial did." I say.

Junhan then lets out a small laugh. I turn to Junhan with a frown.
"What's so funny?"

"Our stage names and band name aren't official yet." He laughs out with a wide bunny smile. "Jiseok got really excited when we heard that we're the debuting band, so he made us all choose stage names and a band name."

"Don't expose me!"