17

"Nari!" I hear from behind me in the JYPE basement halls. I turn around and see Jooyeon and Jiseok happily running up to me. I smile widely as I wait from them, me giving them both high fives.

For the month I've been Xdinary Heroes trainer, I got really close with the band. I was mainly close with Jooyeon and Jiseok, as they do chat with me the most during practice a break, and they even sometimes text me even when we're outside of work.

"Are you training us this morning?" Jooyeon asks as we all walk o to their practice room. I nod my head.
"I'll be training you guys all day today, actually." I say as I then push open their door, us three all jumping slightly at the sight of Junhan sitting all alone, practicing his solo which we have been working on for a whole week now and it seems like he's got the hang of it now.

It didn't seem like he noticed we were there yet, so I quickly look my guitar out and fished through my pockets for a guitar pick, then playing some chords to accompany his tab work. He then notices our presence and smiles as he continues doing his solo. Jooyeon later in joins in with his bass to add some small beats into it, Jiseok being in his own worlds as he sings some strange words to it.

Junhan then finishes off our little session by strumming one last time, then smiling widely.

"Hey, Junhan." I call out as I go to set my guitar on the stand. He guns in response as he does the same. "Would it be ok if you sent me those tabs? I feel like that could actually be used for your debut song." I then turn to Jooyeon. "If you remember what you played, would it be ok if you also sent me the tabs?"

Jooyeon gives me a thumbs up with a smile as he sets his bass guitar on the stand. That was then when the other three members came in the practice room.

"All right, as usual we'll warm up your vocals by starting off the practice session by playing In The End by Green Day." I call out, leaning my back on the counter. Jungsu and Seungmin quickly set up their keyboards and synths wile Gunil was playing the drums to warm up his playing.

"Jooyeon, you start us off this time."