8

"So, how was producing with Xdinary Heroes?" Nabi asks as she finishes replacing the strings on her guitar, then continuing to tune it by ear.

I was back in Celestial's practice room since we have a special stage tomorrow where we'd be playing with another girl band called Rolling Quartz. We had practiced for this stage a while back but he had to put a pause to them since we had our own comeback to prepare for.

"It was actually pretty good. They're really talented so I'm sure their debut will go well." I say with a shrug. "But what did kind of put me off is this contract.." I then reach over for my guitar bag but it was too far away so instead Aera slid it over to me. I smile at her as I then take the contract out of the pocket to show the girls. Yuki frowns slightly as she takes it out of my hands to read it, hee eyes then widening.

"Nari, you just agreed to be their trainer, producer and composer!" Yuki calls out. I furrow my eye brows as I stand up, taking the contract out of her hands as I reread it, Yuki explaining it more while I read it. "You agreed to train them in their rapping, singing, instrumental playing and all that."

"I thought this was just a contract to be their producer and composer?" I ask with a frown. Yuki shakes her head no.

"What did you do during that session of yours?" Chunja asks.
"Well first they played a few songs for me, then I had them each individually sing the pentatonic scale so I'd know what I was working with, then I saw how their rapping was and how their instrument play was." I say while using my fingers to keep track of what I went over.

"Do you want to be their trainer?" Dasom asks with a frown. "I honestly think it'll be too much work for you.."
"I honestly don't mind, but I'm just mad because I wasn't told about being the trainer part." I sigh as I take a seat on the floor, crossing my legs.

"I'd suggest asking the manager about it when we see him." Aera shrugs as she then turns her back to me, then laying down on my legs.