18

"Han Nari?" A nurse calls out while holding his wooden clipboard. I put my hand up and the nurse nods while I grab my bag, walking over to him and him then leading me down a hallway in the clean, white and quiet hospital.
The nurse opens up a door for me and helps me in, letting me sit down on the blue bed.

"Doctor Han will be with you soon." He smiles as he closes the door with a small smile.
Few minutes later, the doctor comes in.

"Mom.." I say quietly as I stand up. She places her clipboard on her organised desk as she opens her arms wide open.
"Nari, come here." She says, pulling me into a hug. "I'm sure you know why you're here, yeah?"

"You made me an appointment because my heart is slowly getting worse." I sigh as she breaks the hug, going back to her desk as I get back on the bed.

"Nari, your Cornary heart disease isn't going to get better anytime soon. You need a heart transplant."
"Mom I know, you said that last appointment. Korea doesn't have much donors and I have to go abroad." I say with a frown. "I'm really busy right now, so I can't."

"Nari! You have to stop thinking about your career for a minute. You're dying right now and you only have a few more months left to live. I can't let you die like your older bro-"

I stand up instantly making my mom jump slightly from the shock.
"We said we wouldn't bring Nayoon up again!" I whine, hiding my face in my palms.

I never want to think of Nayoon's face again after he got into that car accident.. Glass shards were stabbing into his face, his chest impaled with another car part from the car that crashed into him, his head bleeding. It was the worst.

"Nari, I don't exactly know how many more months you have left, but you need to get a heart transplant." My mom sighs as she writes a few things down on a piece of paper, then folding it and shoving it into a drawer and taking out an envelope and passing it to me. "Here's another prescription to different pills which should help with your heart a bit more than the other one. You should take these every morning and night."

I nod as I take the envelope from her and put it in my bag, then zipping it closed. I quickly take a look at the time and sigh, jumping up from the bed and taking my bag along with me.

"I have to go now or else I'll be late for work." I say, going over to my mom and hugging her one more time before waving bye to her and seeing myself out.

I quickly go down the elevator in the hospital and rush to a nearby bus stop, then going to a stop which was infront of the company. I then take my idol card out and scan it at a machine as it then lets me through to the elevators. I press the -1 button which would take me down to the basement.

Once I leave the elevator, I run over to Celestial's studio and quickly grab my new guitar and a stand, then running over to Xdinary Heroes' practice room and letting myself in once I heard music coming from inside.
And as expected, they were playing around. Which I don't mind at all.

Jiseok had an acoustic guitar on him while he strummed the chords to Uptown Funk, meanwhile Gunil was playing drums to it and Jungsu and Jooyeon were singing to the song. Jooyeon was also dancing with Seungmin.

While all of that was going on, Junhan was laughing while he recorded the moment.

I set my guitar down on the stand as I take my phone out, also taking a video of them playing around.

Damn.. If I die I'm really going to miss this..