22

"If I catch you working today, then I'm sending you right back home with out your guitars." Yuki says as she points a finger at me. I look at hee in confusion as we all leave the elevator.
"So then why did Aera tell me to come?!" I shout out, then looking at Aera.

"Well I don't know if you're going to stay home and work." Aera mumbles. I roll my eyes as we then get to our band practice room. Chunja opens the door wide and then the lights on, then screaming as she jumps and falls back down.

"Wait, you're not Nari.." I then see Xdinary Heroes in the room, formed into a line behind a table full of gifts and snacks.

"What're you guys doing here?" I ask as I walk into the practice room, setting my bag on the sofas as I then approach the table, looking down at the table and looking through all the stuff they had set out. Dasom then sneaks up beside me and quickly takes a packet on honey crisps, sharing with Nabi.

"Well after what happened yesterday, we wanted to try and help you feel a bit more better by surprising you with these." Gunil smiles as he then passes me a brown bag. "Here are some more gifts that we think you'd like."
I take the bag and set it on the table, then looking inside of it and taking out a plush with a smile.

It was my representative animal, which was an otter, holding a black guitar which looked like one of my ones.
"Jiseok and I bought the otter and guitar separately since we couldn't find any otters playing guitars." Jooyeon shrugs. I smile at him as I go over to him and Jiseok, giving them a small hug.

"You guys are so sweet." I call out with a smile. Junhan then comes over to me shyly and passes me another brown bag.
"I got you this." He says. I thank him as I take it, placing it on the table again and taking out accessories for guitars. "I just got you stuff that I thought you'd need. You know? Guitarist to guitarist?"

There was an electronic tuner, 3 metal sliders and 2 capos for my guitar.
I look up to him with a wide smile on my face. "Thank you so much, Junhan."

"I call dibs on the pocky!" Chunja calls out as she grabs a box of pocky, opening it and taking out a piece.

"Why don't you guys stay back for a bit and snack on these with us?" I ask as I put away the gifts in one bag, leaving it on the table. "I don't think we'll be able to finish all these snacks."

"Let's go!" Seungmin smiles widely as he grabs a packet of potato chips. "I've been eyeing this for ages now."

"Oh my god!" Aera then widens her eye as she points over to a red box that was open. "There's even fried chicken!"

"Oh yeah, we got that incase all of  Celestial got hungry." Jungsu says with a smile as he pushes the box closer to Aera.

"Well thank you, because we didn't get a chance to have breakfast this morning." Yuki smiles as she takes a piece of chicken and passes it to me. "Eat this and then take your pills."

"I already had them.. you even watched and videoed me taking the pills!"