Ch 34 School Rumble

Oscar's POV:

Yang was a colossal, golden, fiery dragon! Did she evolve her semblance, or is this from her gauntlets?

"Oscar, I'm gonna kill you even if I have to tear apart that ship!" Screamed Yang.

She wouldn't do that, would she? Some people here could get hurt because of her if she's not careful. Yang let out a yell, and her aura dragon roared loudly enough to cause some turbulence. She switched the colors on her gauntlets, and the aura dragon blasted out blue flames that forced intense cold, and everyone shivered. Then Yang's dragon turned green, blasted out vines that ensnared the ship, and began pulling it back towards her, almost damaging the wings. The vines broke, and the recoil sent Yang back a bit, but she burst with flare and charged at us again. The airship was about to descend, so Yang was closing in on me.

Yang opened her mouth for one last blast using a combination of fire and gravity, and the explosion nearly knocked the whole ship out of the sky. The ship staggered, and the pilot almost lost control, but he corrected the flight path, and we landed safely. Everyone started to exit the op, and I checked every window to see where Yang was, but I couldn't find her. I eventually left the ship and ran across the campus when a shockwave from behind made me fall. I looked back to see that Yang had landed in front of the airship, completely enraged.

"Oscar," Yang growled, "I'm gonna-gonna-" she looked down and struggled target up. When he landed on the ground, her fist smashed into the earth so hard it got stuck. I took this chance to sprint inside the school, hopefully to find help.

Ozpin's POV:

I was standing in the hallway talking to Glynda, Ironwood and the Ace Ops, Winter, the remaining members of team STRQ, Port, and Dr. Oobleck when I felt the ground rumbling.

"What was that," asked Glynda.

"Felt like Yang," said Tai, "this rumbling only happens when she's on a tear. I wonder what it could be this time."

"That doesn't matter," said Ironwood, "any new updates about Scratchclaw and what he's doing here?"

"Nothing after what Oscar told us," said Winter, "it seems that he was only attacking people to lure Oscar out, and then he kept a low profile. Though I sincerely doubt it was acting alone given its behavior and strategic attacks."

"Hm," I said thoughtfully, "good point. Team STRQ, any news or info you'd care to share?"

"First of all," said Raven, "it's just Team TRQ. One of us is missing, remember?"

Qrow and Tai growled at her, and she rolled her eyes

"I chose the name STRQ for you," I said, trying to keep calm, "I'm not changing it just because someone is...absent."