Fifth milestone! Are you for real!?

Hey guys it's your favorite author again. I just want to say thank to all the people who've stuck with me so far and the new ones who just learned I exist. So for the news, The Bumblebee in the Rosegarden has finally reached 5000 views! Celebration!!!

I know I know I'm not the best author on here but someday I will be good at this. Now I made a lot of promises to you guys saying I'll make my own Pokémon series and rwby chibi series and I do plan to make those a reality someday I'm just working on other stuff and I'm about to get a lot busier with this annoying thing k hav coming up but luckily I have lots of rwby chapters in the works and in the belfry waiting to be read by you!

Also I said that I'd do a mass release of chapters after I hit 5000 reads and I will do that but I may have to change the numbers a bit. I have mostly rosegarden chapters made and a couple of the magic ones but I only have the metastatic prologue. I didn't think I'd get this many reads so fast so between writing and editing them on grammarly and google docs they might take a while. But I will get you guys that mass release. I would love it if you guys left comments on my chapters and if you all voted on the chapters especially the new ones. The more people to read the more stuff I want to make and the more stories you get to read. Then when I make my own original stories that aren't fanfics or tv based you can really see what I'm capable of and I hope you all enjoy it!

Sincerely yours Thorneblade.