Chapter 25-Filler Chapter 2 part 2

***Flashback 20-something years ago. (given Ruby and Yang's age, team STRQ and Glenda are probably in their 40's. Glenda is middle-aged according to the wiki, but she looks like she's in her 20's, right?***

3rd person POV:

Team STRQ was walking through Beacon academy, and the other teams were getting out of the way. However, the most popular and renowned team walking through Beacon consistently garnered much attention from students and staff alike.

"So what did old Ozzie want to talk to us about?" Asked Qrow.

"I dunno," said Summer, "something important. It makes me wonder why since there are tons of other teams."

"He probably wants to scold Raven and Qrow for that food fight they started yesterday," joked Tai.

"I think you mean the one Qrow/Raven started," said Raven and Qrow simultaneously.

Then they both started bickering and arguing with each other like always. Finally, it escalated to a fistfight, but the kind you see in anime when their arms are short and their fists are just balls flopping up and down, making comedic sound effects that don't sound like real punches.

Tai and Summer groaned.

"I get Raven; you get Qrow," said Tai.

"Uh, actually, why don't you get Qrow and I get Raven," said Summer, "you know, talk it out girl to girl?"

"Nah, I'm closer to her than to Qrow right now, so I can grab her, ok?"

"Ok," Summer pouted.

So they split up and grabbed their teammates. Summer pulled Qrow by the arm while Tai wrapped his arms around Raven and pulled her back. When they were far apart, Summer let Qrow go. Tai attempted to do the same, but his hands were around Raven's waist, causing them both to blush and look away.

"Oh, uh, sorry," said Tai.

Tai pulled his arms away from Raven as Summer watched sadly and enviously.

They kept walking down the hallway until they reached the elevator. They took to it the upper floors of Beacon. They stepped into Ozpin's office, where Ironwood, Leo Lionheart, and Glenda were waiting for them.

"Oh, hello, team STRQ," said Glenda, "did Ozpin summon you too?"

"Yea," said Summer, "did something happen?"

"I'm not sure, but he said it was urgent. Did he say anything to you, James?"

"No," Ironwood said, scratching his chin, "he's kept me in the dark about this too."

At that moment, the door opened.

*** Ten seconds before the door opened.***

Ozpin's POV:

Ugh, with the Fall Maiden's disappearance, I need to cast a wider net. I'm glad I assembled some people to help me with this task. I hope my trust in them isn't misplaced like with other people in the past. I need to get everything ready for their arrival. I hope that Fria is ok down there. I opened the door to my office to see everyone was already waiting for me.

"Oh, you're all here," I said, trying not to sound embarrassed.

"Ozpin," said Glenda, "glad to see you've shown up."

"Hello, headmaster," Summer chirped, "looks like you came late today, huh?"

"All those times he got on us for being late to class," chuckled Qrow, "and now he's the one who's not on time."