Jeongin stood next to the doorway with Chan, who was now levitating. Jisung slung his bag over his shoulders and joined them. He held both of their arms around his as the three of them looked back to the others.

"Make it out safe, guys," Chan said to the group.

"See y'all on the other side," Jisung grinned, and within seconds, the three zapped out the door, now nowhere in sight.

"Okay, let's begin now," Minho addressed the rest, who now began gathering their bags and weapons.

"You're not carrying anything?" Seungmin asked Changbin, who only seemed to have a small duffle bag of clothes.

"I don't need any weapons to fight, I have my biceps and that's enough," Changbin smirked in pride. The others simply laughed.

"We're all set, hyung," Hyunjin told Minho, and everyone began heading to the door that led to the elevator.

"So how should we do this?" Seungmin questioned.

"Hyunjin will walk before us and manipulate the guards," Minho began. "We'll stay right behind him and step in only if things go awry. We'll simply just knock them unconscious."

"And what if we get spotted by Captain Lee or Instructor Choi?" Changbin asked.

"Honestly, I'm okay with erasing them from existence," Minho replied, earning giggles from the others. "But we have to avoid them at all costs because once they're on to us, it'll be harder for us to buy time for Jeongin down there."

"Alright, we got this, guys," Hyunjin said as they all looked back at their common room for the last time as they entered the elevator. "Let's go get Felix."

Meanwhile, Jisung had dragged them away so fast that Chan and Jeongin almost wanted to throw up when they reached the basement of the building.

"Now what?" Jisung asked as they stood before a locked door, which needed a pass key to unlock. They couldn't get to their van otherwise.

"Jisung," Chan called. "Could you snatch it from a guard if possible?"

"I could do that," Jisung responded. "I'll bring back someone else too, but will you guys be safe here?"

"Yeah, don't worry about us," Jeongin spoke. "I'll have my shield up to keep us safe in case anything happens."

"Okay, then," Jisung waves to them before speeding away in seconds. Jeongin immediately puts a shield around them, and Chan steadily stands, watching his surroundings closely. It was unusually quiet down here.

"Do you think this will work, hyung?" Jeongin asked in a hushed hesitant tone. "Do you think we'll get Yongbok hyung safely?"

"To be honest, I don't know, Innie," Chan sighed. "We know how powerful the government is, so we know to what extent they could go to cover all this up, but I'm certain about one thing."