"Get up! I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

"Stop! What's wrong with you?!"

Dabi stands from the ground, wiping the blood from his lip. His crew was all on guard, but he motions for them to stand down.

I grab his arm, "Are you okay?"

"Get away from him, Akira."

"What?"

"Do you wanna tell her? Or should I?" His voice was loud, and hostile as he spoke.

"Tell me what? What's going on?"

I look at Dabi for an answer, but he says nothing. He just stood there, with guilt written all over his face.

Don't tell me this is happening again.

Daichi then pulls out his gun and points it directly at Dabi, "I'm giving you three seconds to tell her or I'm really gonna fucking kill you. I don't give a shit if your whole "crew" is here."

"Daichi, are you insane?! Put the gun down!" He doesn't move, "Now, Daichi."

Daichi decocks the gun, "Tell her, Dabi. Or should I call you Touya?"

My brows furrow, "How did you..."

They both just stood there; their eyes filled with rage locked on to one another.

"Dabi... what's going on?"

When Dabi's eyes meet with mine, his expression entirely changes.

"Can we talk in private? In the other room?"

"No one's going anywhere."

"Someone just tell me what the hell is going on before I lose it."

I look around the room to observe everyone, and they all looked guilty.

"Your boyfriend here, is a fucking liar."

I sigh, "Daichi, I know you don't like him–"

"Do you even know what sort of 'business' he does with dad?"

"Dad? Why are you bringing him up?"

"You once told me that you knew exactly what he does. The kind of person he is. Yet, you stayed with him because you love him." He scoffs, "I really wish you would've listened to me back then. I wish you didn't act so stupid."

"Don't call her stupid."

Daichi let's out a sardonic laugh, "I suggest you don't fucking speak to me again."

"Daichi, this is getting way out of hand. He never lied to me about what he does for work. This is why you pulled a fucking gun on him?"

"That's not what I was talking about. He's been lying to you this whole time. Why do you think he looks so guilty right now? Because he knows exactly what I'm fucking talking about."

"Daichi–"

"You never thought it was strange? How the same day you moved into this house... he moved in right next door? The only other house, and you got stuck next to him. What a coincidence, huh?"

Where is he going with this?

"Except, it wasn't a coincidence at all."

"What are you..."

When I looked at Dabi, his fists were in balls. Squeezing so tightly that his knuckles were white. But he wouldn't look at me. Keigo wouldn't look at me. None of them would. They kept their heads down.