Chapter 162 The Son-in-Law Is Here (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

 Leaving from the study of the prime minister's mansion, Shi Qingfan came to the backyard garden according to the prime minister's instructions.

 Small bridges and flowing water, hundreds of flowers are blooming, and the scenery of the garden is also unique.

 When Shi Qingfan walked to a rockery, he waited for the prime minister's men to lead the eldest princess here.

 She was a little nervous, her hands were clenched into fists, and she hid them in the wide sleeves of her robe, but her face was full of breeze and moonlight, cold and indifferent.

 "Qingfan, why are you here?"

 A familiar gentle voice sounded in his ears, Shi Qingfan came back to his senses, turned around and saw Jiang Xuenian's gentle smile, his heart beat twice, "Eldest Princess..."

 Unable to utter all the words and sentences he had thought up, Shi Qingfan stared blankly at Jiang Xuenian, unable to hear anything except the beating of his heart.

 Jiang Xuenian just let her watch, looked at her with a smile and didn't speak.

 A gust of wind blew, stirring Jiang Xuenian's hair, and the long hair at the sideburns was slightly disheveled.

 As if possessed by a demon, Shi Qingfan took a step forward, raised his hand to help her straighten her long hair, and when her hand left her hair, Shi Qingfan suddenly realized what she had done.

 Her face turned red instantly, her hands froze in the air, "Your Highness, forgive me!"

 Jiang Xuenian held her cold hand hanging in the air, and said, "What is your fault?"

 The fingertips that were touched felt hot, Shi Qingfan's heart trembled slightly, and his eyelashes trembled slightly, "Your highness is so rude, you deserve death."

 "Oh? I don't think it's abrupt." Jiang Xuenian didn't let go of Shi Qingfan's fingertips, exerted light force, and Shi Qingfan followed her slowly into the depths of the garden.

 "Last time I said that you and I are destined, and see you today, isn't that exactly what I said." Jiang Xuenian turned her head, her black eyes gleaming in the sunlight.

 Shi Qingfan blushed and nodded blankly: "Your Highness said so."

 "The scenery here is not bad, I don't know if there is someone who is destined to chat with me and enjoy the scenery?" Jiang Xuenian asked.

 Shi Qingfan didn't know what was wrong with him, she seemed to lose her mind when she saw the eldest princess, and she would just nod in agreement with what the other party said.

 The two came to a pond, and from poems and songs to examination papers, Shi Qingfan was pleasantly surprised to find that the eldest princess was not like an ordinary woman who only knew the affairs of her boudoir, and was very insightful about government affairs. joyous.

 As the sky was getting dark, Jiang Xuenian said: "I didn't expect it to be so late. With Qing Fan, I feel that time passes faster than usual."

 As soon as the words were finished, the eldest princess's female official who hadn't shown up suddenly appeared with her servants and asked the eldest princess to return to the palace.

 When Shi Qingfan heard that Jiang Xuenian was leaving, his eyes showed reluctance.

 Jiang Xuenian sighed, "You."

 She approached under Shi Qingfan's puzzled gaze, Shi Qingfan's shy eyelashes trembled, and he couldn't help closing his eyes.

 There was a sudden heat on his lips, Shi Qingfan's heart trembled, he opened his eyes, only to see the back of Jiang Xuenian leaving.