Chapter 161 The Son-in-Law Is Here (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

 Shi Qingfan connected the events of that day with the emperor's actions, thinking that the emperor might have heard what the eldest princess said, and that's why it happened?

 The eldest princess's smile appeared in his mind, Shi Qingfan's heart beat like a drum, and his cold white face was flushed.

 "I, I don't know either." Shi Qingfan stammered, dodging his eyes.

 The three of Ge Qingyue realized that something was wrong with her, and their eyes were tinged with horror, "Qing Fan, you must not go astray!"

 "Brother with such good looks, you can rely on yourself for wealth and glory, you must not take shortcuts!"

 Shi Qingfan looked puzzled, "Going astray?"

 This court does not restrict concubines from being officials, saying that she understands that she took a shortcut, how could it be a mistake?

 Ge Qingyue wanted to explain, but Peng Weibai pressed his hand: "Brother Qingyue, let's talk when we go back."

 Discussing this kind of thing in the palace, if it is overheard, it is a crime of disrespect.

 The four returned to the inn and gathered in Ge Qingyue's room.

 Ge Qingyue looked at Shi Qingfan, who was as cold and beautiful as a banished fairy, with a deep pain on his face: "Qingfan, your majesty has reached the crown, but has not yet become a queen. There are many discussions in the court, but your majesty said that the eldest princess will not have a son-in-law for a day, so he will go to court for a while." After a day without standing, do you really believe such absurd things?"

 Shi Qingfan said: "I heard that His Majesty has a deep love for the elder princess..."

 "Oh, don't go around in circles, Qing Fan, let me tell you straight, we suspect that His Majesty likes men and has taken a fancy to your beauty!" Yue Qixin said.

 Shi Qingfan's eyelashes trembled slowly: "..." But she is not a man.

 Shi Qingfan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and after repeatedly assuring that he absolutely didn't like men, Ge Qingyue and the three let her go back to rest.

 Back in his room, Shi Qingfan locked the door, took off his clothes, and untied the belt.

 Her chest hurt a little from being squeezed, she looked down, and felt that she seemed to have grown up a little bit, and was a little sad, and if she got bigger, bandages wouldn't work anymore.

 I don't know of any way to stop it from growing.

 On the second day after the palace examination, the Prime Minister's Mansion held a banquet and invited Shi Qingfan to the banquet.

 Shi Qingfan's father passed away for some reason before Shi Qingfan was born. In order to protect the family property, her mother raised her as a boy and taught her to read and write. Two years ago, Shi Qingfan's mother fell ill and passed away. Only then did I know that she had a distinguished relative.

 Shi Qingfan's mother is the concubine's younger sister of the current Prime Minister. After Shi's mother got married, the siblings hadn't seen each other for more than ten years. Fan confiscated it, and the Shi family still had some property, which was enough for her to live on. The purpose of going to the prime minister's mansion was to recognize relatives, not to beg.

 At that time, the Prime Minister's Mansion looked down on her as a poor relative, but after the Shi Qing Fan Hall tried it, they suddenly came to invite her, it really was very powerful.

 Shi Qingfan didn't plan to go, but Peng Weibai suggested that she go, "Do you know why the prime minister's mansion hosts a banquet? It has always been said that the son-in-law is under the list, and most of the people invited to go today are the ones the prime minister favors, and the family A high-ranking official with a daughter of the right age, in order to see his son-in-law in advance, to exchange tokens, so that when the results of the palace examination come out, no one else will snatch them away."

 "Yes, Qing Fan, you must go, get engaged early, get married and have children, I don't believe His Majesty can do anything to you." Ge Qingyue said.

 Shi Qingfan said helplessly: "I don't think Your Majesty is that kind of person." The emperor must have looked at her specially for the sake of the eldest princess, but this matter hindered the eldest princess's innocence, so it is inconvenient to explain to them.

 "I don't want to go to the banquet either, I'm not used to being stared at." Shi Qingfan didn't want to marry anyone else at all.

 Shi Qingfan's attitude was very firm, and Ge Qingyue and the others had no choice but to give up.

 However, within half a stick of incense, Shi Qingfan suddenly changed his mind and decided to go to the prime minister's mansion for a banquet.

 Because she saw the eldest princess' Luan driving by in front of the inn window, she went downstairs to inquire and learned that the eldest princess was going to the prime minister's house for a banquet.

 When Shi Qingfan thought of seeing the eldest princess again, he felt a little excited.

 She took out her three best robes and put them on the table, and called Ge Qingyue and the others to help her choose.

 "Brother Yu really doesn't know which one to choose, brothers, can you help me?"

 Yue Qixin was surprised: "Why did Qing Fan suddenly change his mind?"

 Shi Qingfan's cheeks were slightly red, "I heard that the eldest princess will also attend the banquet."

 Peng Weibai suddenly realized, and said pleasantly: "Yes, the eldest princess!"

 "Qing Fan, you are really smart. This banquet caught the eyes of the eldest princess, and His Majesty will definitely not have any thoughts about you again."

 Ge Qingyue laughed and said, "Maybe Qing Fan can still be a son-in-law."

 "Brother, don't talk nonsense." Shi Qingfan's face became more and more red.

 To be a son-in-law...