Chapter 158 If We Meet in the Real World (Part 2)

Comenzar desde el principio

 Jiang Xuenian said: "The scholarship you got was several times what I earned, and you are better than me. I am average in my studies, and I will probably take an average exam in the future. Will you go to Peking University or Huada University in the future?"

 Shi Qingfan paused, "I haven't made up my mind yet."

 In fact, the family wanted her to study abroad.

 "That's right, when the college entrance examination scores come out, the two universities will definitely fight to rob you, and you can choose whatever you want at that time."

 Shi Qingfan could hear the envy in her tone, and a thought came to her mind, but she didn't know whether to say it or not.

 Because of the entanglement, the movements of the hands are inevitably a little bigger.

 "Why don't you hug my waist." Jiang Xuenian said suddenly.

 Shi Qingfan never wanted to hear her say this, "Why?"

 "I feel like you're going to tear my t-shirt," Jiang Xuenian said with a smile on her face as the wind blew her back, "Although this t-shirt is cheap, isn't it unattractive to wear ragged clothes outside? .”

 Shi Qingfan looked down and saw that Jiang Xuenian's T-shirt was wrinkled by her, and the tight part was already somewhat transparent, and the color of Jiang Xuenian's skin could be vaguely seen.

 Shi Qingfan let go of his hand quickly, his cheeks were hot, and he stretched out his hand embarrassingly to wrap Jiang Xuenian's waist loosely.

 Even though Shi Qingfan had been very careful not to touch her, every time Jiang Xuenian pedaled, his waist would be moved, and Shi Qingfan's arms would be close to her waist.

 The wind in early summer was still a bit cool, but Shi Qingfan's arm became hot when he pressed against each other again and again.

 Arriving home was faster than Shi Qingfan thought, and it didn't feel like long before the bicycle stopped in front of the community.

 Shi Qingfan was unhappy, got out of the car and thanked Jiang Xuenian: "Thank you."

 After saying these three words, there was no more content. For the first time, she felt unhappy for her poor words.

 Jiang Xuenian would definitely not like a boring person like her.

 "Thank you twice, it seems that I have to give you a ride if I have the chance." Jiang Xuenian raised his hand and waved at her, "Go in quickly, I will watch you go in before leaving."

 Shi Qingfan saw Jiang Xuenian's black eyes shining like stars under the street lamp, his heart started beating violently, and he turned and entered the community before he blushed.

 Because of Jiang Xuenian, Shi Qingfan didn't think it was sad that Shi's mother and stepfather took her younger brother to the movies. She lay on the bed and recalled the details of her relationship with Jiang Xuenian, and felt that the various manifestations of her body seemed to be more than just It's as simple as being friends with her.

 Ordinary friends don't blush because of each other's behavior.

 She just blushed at least three times because of Jiang Xuenian.

 Shi Qingfan took out his mobile phone and entered his question in the search box. When he pressed the search button, his palms were sweating nervously.

 The page popped up, and Shi Qingfan read it from beginning to end, and all the answers were similar with minor differences.

 She pulled the quilt up to cover her blushing face, so did she like Jiang Xuenian? It's not the liking of wanting to be friends, but the liking of wanting to be girlfriends.

 She wanted to be Jiang Xuenian's girlfriend, to be Jiang Xuenian's favorite.

 After recognizing her own intentions, Shi Qingfan quickly decided to pursue Jiang Xuenian, and she had already figured out a way to get close to Jiang Xuenian.

 As soon as the bell rang for self-study on Monday morning, the classroom was immediately buzzing with people collecting homework, chatting, and discussing exercises. Shi Qingfan turned around and saw Jiang Xuenian was asking a question to his deskmate Guo Pei. Guo Pei explained it twice. Jiang Xuenian didn't understand, and was listening to her for the third time.

 Shi Qingfan picked up the test paper on the table, walked to the back, and handed the paper to Guo Pei, "Guo Pei, the math teacher asked you to collect your homework before class on Monday before school on Friday."

 "It's broken, I forgot!" Guo Pei became anxious when he heard it, and he didn't care about giving Jiang Xuenian a lecture. He picked up a few test papers handed over by others and started to collect the papers from the innermost row.

 Jiang Xuenian hadn't finished correcting the papers in the self-study class. Guo Pei left and no one gave her a lecture. Shi Qingfan encouraged herself. Now that she offers to give a lecture to Jiang Xuenian, Jiang Xuenian will definitely be happy .

 Jiang Xuenian is happy, maybe he will like her too.

 However, before Qing Fan summoned up the courage to speak, Jiang Xuenian suddenly sighed, looked up at her with a smile on his black eyes and said, "My lord, the person who gave me the lecture ran away, can you trouble me?" Are you kind enough to help me with a question?"

 Shi Qingfan tried hard not to blush, she nodded, "Yes."

 Jiang Xuenian immediately took Guo Pei's seat inside and gave up his seat to Shi Qingfan.

 After Shi Qingfan sat down, he calmly said to Jiang Xuenian, "You can call me by my name."

 Jiang Xuenian asked with a smile: "Okay, can I call you Qing Brahma in the future?"

 Shi Qingfan's heart seemed to be scratched lightly by a feather, and it was itchy and numb, "Yes."

 Jiang Xuenian said: "You can also call me Xuenian."

 "Hmm." Shi Qingfan withdrew her gaze, and when she looked at Jiang Xuenian, it was difficult for her to control her expression.

 "Qingfan, this is the question. Guo Pei explained it to me twice, but I didn't understand it." Jiang Xuenian put the paper between the two of them, and said when Qingfan approached with his chin propped up.

 Shi Qingfan smelled the fragrance of laundry detergent on Jiang Xuenian's school uniform, and her ears hid in her black hair quickly became bloodshot. She exhaled softly, glanced at the question, tried to calm herself down, ignored the approaching heat source, Concentrate on lecturing to Jiang Xuenian.

 Shi Qingfan explained in great detail, and wrote every step on the draft paper. Jiang Xuenian would continue to explain after he understood it. you are great."

 Shi Qingfan pursed his lips, his eyes showed a little joy, "You can ask me any questions you don't know in the future."