Chapter 157 If We Meet in the Real World (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

 "I was framed by someone. It's different from Xu Naiyue. Hey, but Xue Nian is that kind of good person, there's nothing I can do about it."

 ...

 For the next few days, Shi Qingfan has been observing Jiang Xuenian subconsciously, sometimes being too straightforward, Jiang Xuenian will find out, Jiang Xuenian will smile at her, and then look away.

 After school on Friday, Shi Qingfan went home in her family's luxury car at the gate of the school. The students in No. 3 Middle School were not surprised by this. Shi Qingfan's name was posted on the top post of the post bar every day, and almost everyone in the school knew her. , I know that her family is very rich, and she has good grades in her studies. She is the first in the next grade, but she is not in good health. She seems to have heart problems. She never participates in sports activities and walks alone.

 Girls usually choose to keep a respectful distance from students who are such high-mountain flowers and have frail bodies.

 The boys were moved by Shi Qingfan's beauty, but she was too cold-tempered, and the love letters she received were handed over to the teacher. So far no one has dared to confess in front of her.

 Shi Qingfan was used to being alone since he was a child, and he didn't care about these things.

 She originally thought it was like this, but since the incident happened in the playground a few days ago, Jiang Xuenian's figure always appeared in her mind. When she woke up one day, Shi Qingfan had a smile on her lips. She clearly remembered that in the dream she and Jiang Xuenian were inseparable good friends, Jiang Xuenian was very kind to her, more than anyone else, that feeling of being favored was something she had never felt before.

 Back home, Shi Qingfan walked into the living room, Shi's mother and stepfather were watching TV, Shi Qingfan took the initiative to call "Mom" and "Uncle Liu", and they noticed that she was back.

 Shi's mother scanned her body first, and seeing that she looked pretty good, she said: "Your brother doesn't know how many questions, he is waiting for you in the study, after explaining to him, come and eat."

 "Um."

 Just as Shi Qingfan was about to go upstairs, Shi's mother suddenly stopped her, "Your grandma's birthday is on Saturday, and I'll ask the driver to take you there tomorrow."

 Shi Qingfan was silent for a while, but still said: "Okay."

 Mood got worse.

 Her biological father died unexpectedly ten years ago, and her mother's remarriage later did not break Shi Qingfan's relationship with the Shi family. Shi Qingfan was asked to go back for major and minor matters.

 Shi Qingfan doesn't like the relatives there very much, but it's hard for her to refuse Shi's mother's decision.

 On Saturday afternoon, Shi's mother and stepfather went out to watch a movie with his younger brother, and Shi Qingfan was sent to Shi's house by the family's driver.

 In addition to Shi Qingfan's father, Grandma Shi also has a son and a daughter. Shi Qingfan calls her uncle and sister-in-law. Uncle Shi and sister-in-law Shi have no ability. As someone who came to divide the family property, he didn't give a good face, and his words were eccentric.

 Shi Qingfan gave the gift prepared by Shi's mother to Grandma Shi, "Happy birthday, grandma."

 Grandma Shi smiled, "Qingfan is getting more and more beautiful, come here and let grandma take a look."

 Shi Qingfan handed her his hand for her to hold.

 My heart is calm.

 If it wasn't for the memories from when she was a child, she would really think that Grandma Shi loved her very much.

 Aunt Shi couldn't bear to see the appearance of the two people's grandparents and grandson Xiao, and said from the side: "Qing Fan, your stepfather is a rich man, and the money from the bank can be piled up into a mountain. Why did you give your grandma a silver bracelet?"

 The muscles on Grandma Shi's face pulled down slightly.

 Uncle Shi followed suit and said: "It's not good if you don't have a blood relationship. Qing Fan, you must learn to please your stepfather in the Liu family. Don't put on a cold face every day as if someone owes you. Be careful, you won't get any inheritance in the future." .”

 "Boss!" Grandma Shi turned pale with anger, "If you can't speak, get out!"

 Uncle Shi immediately slapped his mouth, "Mom, I made a slip of the tongue, I didn't say those two words on purpose."

 Grandma Shi breathed a sigh of relief, her face softened, "Don't come to see me if you keep your mouth open."

 Shi Qingfan lowered his eyelashes, it turned out that he was angry because of "inheritance".

 "Grandma, Mom and the others are waiting for me to watch a movie together at home. They agreed to go back after giving you a gift. I'll go back first." Shi Qingfan said.

 Aunt Shi said in a low voice: "With a dead face, those who know are here to celebrate the birthday, those who don't know think..."

 Grandma Shi was a little superstitious, she let go of Shi Qingfan's hand when she heard this, and slapped Aunt Shi, "You're never finished!"

 Aunt Shi curled her lips and said nothing.

 Grandma Shi reluctantly smiled at Shi Qingfan, "Go first if you have something to do, and come when you are on holiday. This is your home."

 When Shi Qingfan left, he heard Uncle Shi's lowered voice, "Don't believe all the polite words!"

 After leaving the gate of Shi's house, Shi Qingfan looked at the dark night and exhaled lightly.

 In previous years, Shi Qingfan would stay at Shi's house for two or three hours at Shi's grandma's birthday party. After the driver delivered Shi Qingfan, he would leave to find a place to eat. When the time came, he would drive back to pick her up early.

 Shi Qingfan came out early, so it's no surprise that she didn't see the car. She has a mobile phone, so she can just make a phone call if she wants to take the car. But now she wants to go on her own.

 After leaving the community, the street lights on the road were all on, and Shi Qingfan walked towards home stepping on the shadow of trees beside the road.

 After walking less than a hundred meters, I encountered a traffic light, which happened to be a red light. Shi Qingfan stopped to wait, and suddenly heard someone calling her name next to her.

 "Shi Qingfan, why are you here, what a coincidence."

 The familiar voice made Shi Qingfan think he had heard it wrong, and when he turned his head and saw Jiang Xuenian riding a bicycle beside him waiting for the traffic lights, Shi Qingfan's heartbeat accelerated slightly, and he pursed his lips and said, "What a coincidence."

 The two words were lukewarm, and Shi Qingfan regretted it after saying it.

 Jiang Xuenian didn't seem to care, and said with a smile, "Where are you going? It looks like we're going on the way, do you want me to see you off?"