Chapter 155 Extra Story: Amnesia (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

 "Ah." Jiang Zhan'er seemed to understand, and turned around to look for Gan Xi.

 Gan Xi smiled and ended Jiang Zhan'er, Jiang Xuenian said, "I'm sorry for the trouble."

 Gan Xi said: "Zhan'er is so obedient, what's the trouble, you guys go and get busy."

 After closing the car door and looking at Jiang Zhan'er who was waving goodbye to her outside the car window, Jiang Xuenian felt reluctance in his heart.

 "Zhan'er is too obedient, it's rare to see such an obedient baby." Jiang Xuenian said.

 Shi Qingfan said coldly: "You used to see each other every day."

 Jiang Xuenian sensed the sadness behind her words, and quickly said: "I will try to remember, maybe the doctor in the hospital can solve it."

 Shi Qingfan pursed his lips and did not speak.

 Shi Qingfan made an appointment with a doctor in advance, and the two came to the hospital and entered through a special passage, where a specialized doctor was waiting.

 "Major General Jiang, Major General Shi, please follow me here."

 The doctor said as he walked: "The major general has already said all the specific questions. Major general Jiang, do you really not remember the memories of the past ten years?"

 Jiang Xuenian nodded, "Yes, I forgot everything when I woke up, but some things may have formed muscle memory, such as holding the baby, chopping vegetables and cooking. I don't have the memory but I can do it."

 The doctor took the two of them to an examination room, "The reason for Jiang's condition may be complicated, and we need to conduct a full body examination on her."

 Under the guidance of the doctor, Jiang Xuenian lay down in the examination chamber. After dozens of seconds, the doctor opened the examination chamber and said, "Major General Jiang, it's fine."

 Jiang Xuenian was still a little dizzy when she came out, tripped and almost fell, but luckily Shi Qingfan reached out and grabbed her in time.

 "Be careful." The concern in Shi Qingfan's eyes flashed away.

 Jiang Xuenian knew that what she meant was to make her pay attention not to injure her body. What Shi Qingfan felt sorry for was not her, but Jiang Xuenian who had memories of the past ten years.

 The test results will come out in half an hour, and the doctor takes the two of them to the waiting room to wait.

 Shi Qingfan chose a seat and sat down.

 Jiang Xuenian was embarrassed to sit next to her, so he chose the farthest seat, with a distance of one meter between them.

 There were only the two of them in the lounge, Shi Qingfan remained silent with a cold face, and his crow-black eyelashes drooped, covering the expression in his eyes.

 There was still half an hour to wait, Jiang Xuenian didn't want to be too embarrassed, and took the initiative to say: "Zhan'er how many months? I think she has two small teeth."

 The air was so quiet that it seemed to be still. Just when Jiang Xuenian thought that Shi Qingfan would not answer, Shi Qingfan whispered: "Six months."

 "Then you're recovering pretty well..." Jiang Xuenian wanted to knock himself on the head after he finished speaking. He was eloquent at work, but why did he talk useless nonsense in front of Shi Qingfan.

 "I mean you... We should have a good relationship, and we have a baby after so many years of marriage. By the way, can you tell me something about our relationship? Maybe I can remember it after hearing it."

 Shi Qingfan raised his eyes and glanced at her, his eyes were covered with a layer of mist, making it difficult to see the emotions in them, "Let's go home." Now she is very confused and not in the mood.

 Jiang Xuenian understood Shi Qingfan's implication, but she didn't do what she wanted, "I know you are sad, but you should vent your unhappiness in time, otherwise it will affect your health. Don't worry, I have a hunch , I’m sure I’ll remember it soon.”

 Shi Qingfan looked at Jiang Xuenian's warm black eyes, thinking that she didn't have amnesia, everything was a dream, "We are in the same class in high school..."

 Shi Qingfan began to tell slowly in a low voice, Jiang Xuenian quickly suppressed the excitement in his heart after the surprise, and began to listen carefully to Shi Qingfan's story.

 Half an hour later, the doctor walked in with the test sheet, Shi Qingfan stopped, Jiang Xuenian still had more to say.

 "Doctor, how's the test result?" Shi Qingfan asked.

 The doctor said: "There is nothing wrong with the test results. We couldn't find out the cause of Major General Jiang's memory loss. Sorry."

 This hospital is the best hospital in the alliance. If no problem can be found here, it is useless to go to other hospitals.

 Jiang Xuenian saw Shi Qingfan's face become quiet again, and his heart ached slightly, and asked: "Doctor, I just heard Qingfan tell us what happened before, and I seem to have a little impression in my mind. If I persist, it should be useful?"

 The doctor nodded: "You can try it. It is reasonable to say that it is effective. Maybe Major General Jiang will be able to remember some or all of it after hearing a lot."

 After leaving the hospital and returning to the car, Jiang Xuenian said: "Let's go pick up Zhan'er, she must have missed you after being separated for so long."

 Shi Qingfan looked at Jiang Xuenian with light eyes, "Is what you and the doctor said true?"

 Jiang Xuenian immediately said: "Of course it's true, it will definitely be useful to hear more stories between you and me."

 When Qingfan drove to Gan Xi's house, Gan Xi received a call and came out holding Jiang Zhan'er.

 When Qingfan and Jiang Xuenian got off the car, Jiang Zhan'er first smiled happily when he saw them, then with tears in his dark eyes, he reached out to Jiang Xuenian: "Ma, ma!"

 Jiang Xuenian was so distressed that she quickly took Jiang Zhan'er over. Jiang Zhan'er hugged Jiang Xuenian, and kept rubbing her cheek against Jiang Xuenian's neck, her tears wet Jiang Xuenian's skin.

 Gan Xi laughed and said, "If my Jiang Xi and Zhan'er were as close as Jiang Yue, I'd be jealous to death, that's your generosity."

 Shi Qingfan didn't know what to think of, and there was a slight smile in his eyes, "It's not that I am generous, Jiang Yan kissed me more, Xue Nian has been jealous for eight years, Zhan'er kissed her very well."

 Gan Xi "tsk tsk" said: "No wonder you suddenly want to have a second child, it turns out that you feel sorry for Xue Nian."