93

After sometime Taehyung took jk to their room . He was carrying him all the way to their room...
Jk was feeling lethargic so Taehyung let him sleep on the bed and slept beside him..
He slowly brought his palms onto jk's belly.
He then softly started caressing it under the tshirt.
Jungkook giggles on Taehyung's action.
Tae then brings his head near the belly and kisses it .

Tae:- baby... It's your dada love... Can you hear me baby....

Jk:- tae... Our baby is only 4 weeks how can it here you... He said with a chuckle...

Tae:- don't break the flow kookie baby... Let me continue....

Jk:- aaarsoo.... You go ahead...

Tae:- so where am I... Okay... Baby... It's me your dada ... You know I am so happy today... You are the best gift your mama has given me you know.... I can't express how much happy I am today....
You know when i first heard that you are coming to our life my whole world changed baby.... I am so happy that I can't describe how happy I am....

By now tears are flowing down from Taehyung's eye... Also Jungkook's.

Tae:- baby... Dada mama is waiting for you to come into our life .. not only is the whole family waiting for you to come...
So my bubba ... Be safe in your mama's belly okay... Don't trouble him... I love him a lot...but now I love you too.. He also loves you a lot ...
I know he may not be saying this ... He is the happiest person here..be like your mumma..okay ...

With that tae pecks once again and looks at jk who is now crying...
Taehyung scoops him in his arms and pecks on his forehead.

Tae:- baby.... I am so proud of you... I am so happy for you... I am so happy for us baby...

Jk:- I love you ...

Tae:- i know.... And I love you the most beautiful.....

The couple continued to cuddle while jk slowly slipped into sleep while Taehyung caged him protectively...

Meanwhile in the living room....
Everyone from the family is present there...
Even the servants and the guards all are present.
They were so eager to congratulate the couple especially the goon gang as their young master is on their way to come to this world. But as jk was taking rest they chose to postpone it for later...

Mr Kim -  so what's to do now... You guys know this is a great happiness for all of us and we have to make it through. let's do our best...

Mr Hyun:- you sound like you are pregnant Kim... It's my son who is pregnant so let's set some rules that everyone should follow... Okay...

Yoongi:- what rules uncle ... You are talking as it's some institution..

Mr Hyun:- hey you brat how could you say something like this to me... I don't have. Words to express my happiness now... I want to dance with this much happiness...

Hobi:- we know uncle ... You won't believe we do feel the same ... Right everyone...

Everyone says yes in one go.... Even the maids and guards too....

As everyone said at one time the sound become loud...

Joon:- yahh... Stop all of you ... Our kookie is sleeping... Don't shout so loud... Let him take rest...

Jin:- well you are the one whose voice was the most loud...

Joon:- Hyung.... I got Carried away... We will get a baby in our house... Can you imagine it....

Jin:- I know right... We always wanted to have a baby ... I know we couldn't have our own but now our kookie is filling all our wishes... And Namjoon don't ever get jealous of the baby as I am going to love his the most even more than you...