86

. Yoongi :- what's with all today, why is no one knocking and entering my cabin as they wish.
He then looks at the door so as jhope. . Even the person covers himself in clothes they will recognise him...

Employee:- sir, look he is already here. We must call the cops.

Suga→baby you are here?

Jk: - from when did l have to knock on the door to enter your cabin hyung.and why do you want to call the cops any problem?

While saying this jungkook removes him cap and mask. A smile automatically crept on the faces of suga and hope.

The said employee's eyes were wide open. The person they were thinking as a mafia was no other than jk.

Suga: - you got your answer now leave the office and don't even try to do something like this even again. Understand. And inform others not to Panick..

Suga said eyeing the employee. The said employee left the room with out any delay.

Jk:- hyung what happened, I asked you something. Jk said while Poping on the couch in the room°.

Hope:- nothing Bub don't mind it. 1st tell as how are you? Are you not tired? Why are you here?we were going to visit you this evening. You should have taken some rest bub.
Jk: - don't worry I am not tired. But before that you guys have some thing to drink l am feeling a bit dizzy.

. Hearing ' this both yoongi and J hope panicked.
yoongi ran up to the mini freezer to get some water bottle and Hobi sat beside jk checking his temperature..

Jk:- hyung don't worry I am fine, its because of the lift.... nothing else... I felt a bit deezy in the lift.
At the mean time yoongi brought the water bottle. Jk drank the water in one go. And sighs deeply in satisfaction.

Suga:- should I call the doctor kookie. You look pale. Are you feeling sick?

Jk:- annya,..... I am completely fine hyung. Its just because of the height nothing else.

Suga:= ok as you wish but if you feel any discomfort just tell me oK.

Jk nod s in reply but soon brings his lips near hobi's ear and whispers something. Hobi smiles and gets up from his seat and walks up to mini freezer.

Before suga could speak anything jk spoke.
Jk:- Hyung I want to take break from my idol life for sometime, so tell me the works which are pending and for the time being dont plan anything new.

Yoongi:- don't worry i will manage but before that what did you whisper to hobi...
.
But before jk could say anything hobi brings a box of tangerine from the freezer and places it on the table...

Yoongi be like what ... My tangerines...
And gives a serious look to both jk and hobi...

But jk didn't even consider the stares yoongi was giving them and pick up the tangerine and started peeling it ..

Jk:- what are you two waiting for start peeling it... I am hungry....

Having no other option yoongi started peeling so as hobi... Hobi knows how a certain cat loves tangerine and quite stringy at sharing them but can't open his mouth before kookie... He low key laughs but yoongi noticed it...

Yoongi:- stop laughing you fool... You also love sprite don't forget that...
Hobi be like did he got super powers to read minds or what...

Before he could reply...
Jk :- stop talking and peel these...
Saying this jk snatched the peeled tangerine which yoongi was holding and started devouring it....
Yoongi was just looking at jk with wide eyes..
Did this brat snatched the 🍊.....
But without any complaints he again started peeling...
Just like that jk continued to eat the fruit.. soon the box got completely empty and the fun part is that both yoongi and hobi didn't get the chance to eat a single piece.
At first they were confused how jk ate all of it... But they thought the younger must have been hungry...
After eating all those jk is now feeling sleepy..
His eyes started dropping ... Upon noticing it yoongi asked...

Yoongi:- kook wanna sleep ?

But jk says no while nodding in yes...
Both hobi and yoongi chuckles upon this behaviour of younger...
Jk was on the verge of sleeping when his phone rings and he wakes up with a flinch..

He picks up the call without even looking at it...
Jk:- yeboseyo... He said in sleepy voice...
Tae:- baby are you sleepy..i am your taetae. Where are you....
Jk:- hyungie ... I am with hyungs...
And with that he completely sleeps...

Upon noticing this hobi took the phone from jk and speaks to tae...

Hobi:- tae .. i am hobi... He is sleeping right now... He must be tired....

Tae:- ohk... Hyung is he with you or yoongi Hyung ...
Hobi :- we are all together at hyung's office...

Tae:- ohk will be there ...
With that tae cuts the call...

Hobi chuckles on tae's action

Yoongi:- look how tired he is ... And he was here to complete his works... Let me postpone all his works for now..

At that time the bodyguard who was standing their from the start spoke...

Bodyguard:- sir ... Actually boss brought gifts for you guys... He might have forgot to give you... Here it is...

With that he gives the bags to hobi ..
Then excuses himself to outside...

Both opens the bags
For yoongi there was a cat onise and for hobi a dragon costume....
Eyeing the cat costume hobi brusts into laugh.....

Yoongi:- this brat... He really thinks me as a cat...

But both eyes the cute little sleeping Beauty infront of him they are ready to do what ever the other wants ...even if they have to wear the costume...
Time skip..
It has been a hour jk is quitely sleeping in the couch...
Other two are busy in their works sometime checking if the younger is comfortable or not...
That's when they hear knock on the door followed by opening...
It was Tae who enters the room...
As soon as he enters the room he searchs everywhere to find his love...
Upon seeing the baby sleeping peacefully on the couch he smile whole heartedly.
Taehyung greets both yoongi and hobi....
He then settles himself on the couch taking jk's head on his lap .
While others at different seats...

Hobi:- how are you tae... ?

Tae:- i am good Hyung and you guys...

Hobi:- we are also good ..but why did you come in a hurry. We could have dropped kookie..
Taehyung:- No problem hyung any thing for my love. Jk snuggled more into taehyung's lap as the elder was caressing jK's hair.
They talked for a bit longer. Something about their vacation, about family, work and all.
Taehyung:- hyungs we should leave.it getting late eommas and Jin Hyung must be waiting for us.
yoongi; - should we wake jungkook up?
Taehyung:→ ANI.... Let him sleep. He must be .very tiered.
He then picks up jk in a koala style and jk grips him by his neck.. He keeps his head on elders chest and contineous  sleeping.
It was a beautiful sight, for the employees when taehyung carried the younger to his car..
Both yoongi and Hobi walked taehyung to the gate.
Taehyung sit at the back seat  with jungkook in his arms and then left for Kim mansion..
..'
O

...

,

To be continued:→

Next chapter
Hyung a..... Strawberry?