the first meet.08

The Kim mansion..
.
The whole Kim mansion is busy today... And why not today is a great day for them... Jin and ladies of the house are busy in cooking while the fathers are busy in other details. Namjoon is out for some flowers bouquets and tae is with Jimin contemplating what to wear..

Jimin is happy seeing his soulmate 's excitement.
Jimin:- seems like someone is excited for the dinner..
Tae:- yah midget I am not excited .. .. I just... don't want to ruin my reputation before them.
Jimin:- yah ... Don't call me that you alien... And you are excited just admit it.

Tae just rolled his eye

Tae:- are you helping me or not...

Jimin:- ok ok... Let me choose something for you...
.
.
.
Jeon mansion...

There is a gloomy atmosphere all over the house... Yoongi and hobi are with Jungkook... They are also visiting the Kim's as their parents couldn't.

They told what Jungkook's grandfather told them..
Jungkook just gave them a sigh... ..

Everyone got ready ... there was sometime left before them to leave ...
Jungkook's mother and sister somi came to Jungkook's room.
Jungkook was sitting with yoongi talking something while hobi was on phone..

Somi was jealous after looking at Jungkook because he was looking ethereal...
She always  gets jealous as people always praises Jungkook in everything.

Jungkook's mother clear her throat to gain their attention..

Jungkook's mother:- don't create any nuisance there... Be on your best behaviour...
And they left from there...

Yoongi:- i can't believe she is your real mother..
Jk gave them a smile...
They got up from the couch as it was time to leave ..
.
.

..
.
Time skip.
.
Jeons reach at the Kim's mansion ...

The Kim elders are already standing at the door to welcome them .
.the jeon's get out from the car... With smile plastering on their faces as anyone can say these are business smile. Except for the trio who were not smiling . They are with neutral face.
Mr Kim:- wellcome mr Jeon... I hope the journey was fine..
Mr.jeon:- thank you mr Jeon...

Mr Kim :- please come inside..
.
As the Kim's didn't see Jungkook before they got confused seeing 3 males .. all are good looking special the one in the middle (that's jk)
Tae,Jimin and namjin were in their room so didn't get to welcome them..
the jeons enter the mansion  and made themselves comfortable in the living room..

The Kim's eyes were only on Jungkook how beautiful he is... They were expecting him to be tae's partner as they will look great together.
Just then  all the youngers of Kim house entered the hall and bowed  to them  showing respect..
Somi's eye stuck on Taehyung . She was mesmerized by tae's looks..
Jimin's eye fall on yoongi ... And his inner fanboy woke up as he is a die hard fan of augstd...
And same goes to yoongi... He was looking at Jimin dreamily...
And finally
Taehyung's eye fall on Jungkook and his heart skip a beat...