88

I't has been a  week since taekook had their intense session.... Its not like they did not do it  other than that time but that was something special for both of them. Now Tae has joined the office again and he is the same cold boss before everyone but a winning baby before
Joon and Jimin.
He always complains that he is a newlywed why they are giving him so much work, he needs to spend more time with his husband -

In the meanwhile jk has taken break from his work life for sometime. yoongi has cleared all his works for which he is very grateful to him...
But one thing no one noticed that jk has been behaving quite odd. Sometimes he is very much hungry but one moment he is picky. But due the attention and love he is getting the Kim's didn't notice these changes in him.
It is as of such day when jk is sitting with Jin in Jin's room. Poor boy is having headache but doesn't want to upset Jin who is enthusiastically showing the childhood pictures of taehyung and Joon.

it was getting unbearable for poor boy  and he shouted at Jin to stop whatever he was saying.
Poor Jin flinched hearing JK's voice. He then looked at jk who is now pressing his head with teary eyes. He thought after watching the pictures may be some past incident of the younger must have triggered.

Jin:- what happened. Baby something bothering you. Please calm down • look hyung is here to help.. said in panic -.

He loves the boy to death   like his own son and seeing him like this is breaking his heart.

Jk:- Hyung make it stop .... My head is hurting so much....

As soon as Jin hears this he shoots near to jk  on the bed only putting his palm on his head .
He notices the younger is having fever and that may be causing him headache...

Jin:- baby don't worry.... Hyung will make it go away ...
He gets up and brings the fast aid box ...
He lies jk down on his lap and starts applying bam on his forehead...
Lightly pressing it.
Jin gently massages his head so that younger could get relief from headache...
After 20 mins
Jk indeed felt ease . The headache slowly disappears... And he drifts in to sleep on jin's lap only ..

Jin notices jk is not whimpering with headache anymore but his fever is not down yet....
He has to feed younger some medicine SO that he will feel relief...
He gently lies jk down who whines due to change in position
But Jin lulls him to sleep....
Seeing younger snuggling into the pillow he gently gets up from the bed to prepare some healthy food for younger so that he can give him the medicine...

Jin then come down from his room only to meet his mother in laws sitting in the hall doing some gossips.

Mrs Kim:- jinnie where is kookie ... I have not seen him from breakfast....

Jin:- omoni... He is sleeping in my room right now.... He is not well....

Mrs kim'- omo what happened to my baby... She said in shock while getting up from her seat so as joon's mom...

Jin:- don't worry ... He is having headache and Little fever ... I will make some soup for him and give the medicine....

Joon's mom:- yeh... Should we call the doctor.... What if his fever worsen...

Jin:- eomma... Don't worry... Let's give him the medicine. Even after that the fever don't go down we will call the doctor...

Mrs Kim:- ok ... Jinnie you make him some soup and we will be with him now...

Jin nod his head and went to kitchen while the ladies went to jin's room...

After sometime Jin came back to room with food tray on his hand and saw a beautiful site before him...
His both mother in laws are  sitting on the bed... One is massaging jk's legs while other one is giving wet cloth on younger's forehead to cool the fever down...