74

After sending Jennie away with Bogum...

Jk:- Hyung.... You guys should go back .. i will be here with Taehyungie Hyung....he is not in the position of waking up....

Joon:- no .....we are not going anywhere leaving you two alone...

To which everyone agrees....
Jungkook couldn't argue more....
After that everyone met with Taehyung who was sleeping without worry....

Jimin:- tomorrow you are going to be dead meat Taehyungah... I don't think your kookie will let you get off the hook this easily....

Jin:- see... He is sleeping without any tension... Let him wake up... Ughhhh...

Hobi:- let us go guys .... Let kookie spend sometime with Taehyung....
Yoongi:- yes kookie .... We will be downstairs.... If you need anything just call us....

Jk hmms to them and everyone goes back ...
As it was already so late... The power ranger group has already left for their home except for Eunwoo
Eunwoo is currently with  others ....
They all are discussing future course of action....

Yoongi:- so what are we gonna do now...
We can't let this incident slide as usual...

Hobi:- yes Hyung ... It's like everytime our kookie tries to be happy something happens....

Jin:- what are we gonna do it's now. It's not like everything is in  our hand .. we can't control anyone everytime....

Joon:- you are also correct Hyung but Tae kook both had suffered enough ... Specially kookie .. i don't want him to face any problem...

Yoongi:- we will do what we can do but for now let's handle the current situation.... Namjoon just deal with this matter of Jennie...make sure she doesn't interfere with taekook anymore....

Eunwoo:- i don't think she will interfere anymore... I mean have you seen kookie this angry ever.... It was like he could have killed her...

Hobi:- true.... We have never seen him this angry before....

Jimin:- this is all because of me... If i had made sure that tae stays at the club only.. nothing of this  have happened.

Yoongi:- you are not in fault Jimin.... No one has ever expected that something like this will happen.... So don't blame yourself... But now we have to make sure safety of both taekook... We have to double the security

Eunwoo:- but wouldn't that restrain their freedom ...

Joon:- but we have no choice to that ...
But before Joon could complete his sentence the gang members present their said....

Man1:- Mr Kim... You don't have to worry we will work hard to protect our boss...

Namjoon smiles hearing this statement...

Joon:- you guys are still here ... We asked to leave to your home... It's already late ..
By the way thank you very much for what you have done today.... If you guys were not here we don't no what could have happened....

Man2:- you don't have to thank us sir... It was for our boss so we don't mind ..
You don't have to worry about boss anymore we will protect him and Taehyung shi....

Joon:- then let's do this as you guys have left the wrong path... Why don't you join our company... As we  need more guards anyhow and you will be near to taekook so you can protect them....what do you say...

Yoongi:- yes... And don't worry about payment we will pay you handsomely... So you can get a decent amount to maintain your family also....

The gangsters murmurs between themselves....

Man1:- but we have to get boss's opinion ... It's not like we can decide everything by our own....

Hobi:- you don't worry about kookie he will be the first one to get happy if he knows you all quit your dirty work and Joon our company...

Man2:- then we will impose upon you... We are under your care and everyone bowed to them...

Jimin:- finally it's an end to the security concerns....

Then they all get busy with marriage preparation talk and other things ...

Meanwhile with taekook...

After leaving everyone downstairs jk come to the room in 1st floor...
There are two guards who are guarding the room
As soon as they saw jk the bowed to them....

Jk:- have you guys eaten anything... It's already late... You can go home and take rest we will be okay here....

Man3:- don't worry boss.... We are completely fine.... Don't worry....

Jk chuckles....

Jk:- what's with this boss thing... It sounds like i am a mafia leader....

Man4:- that's what we address you boss...

Jk:- okay ... But don't stand here all the time and take rest in between....and thank you for today.... I was not in the sense before to thank you guys but now... Really thank you.... I owe you my life ...

Man 3:- no need to thank us boss... That's our duty to protect you and your loved one's....

Man4:- yes boss we are changed now.... Even if it was someone unknown we would have helped him...

Jk smiles hearing the statement...

Jk:- glas to hear that....okay you guys take rest ... I will talk to you guys tomorrow...

With that jk bids goodbye and goes into the room...

As soon as he enters the room he sees Taehyung sleeping smooth and sound ...

Jk sits beside him and runs his finger through Taehyung's hair ...
A small smile crept on Taehyung's lips...

Jk bends down and  pecks on the smiling lips ...
He then lays down beside Taehyung but to his surprise as soon as he lays down tae engulfs him into a bear hug and continues his sleep.....

Jk smiles on this action of Taehyung but his smile dies down as he remembers what will Taehyung's reaction when he will get to know the truth the next day...

With the thought of this jk drifts inti sleep in Taehyung's arm.....

The very next morning....
Taehyung is the first one to open his eyes... He looks around to familiarise himself with the surrounding but failed to do so....
He tries to move but he felt weight on his chest....
He looks down only to see jk sleeping his head on Taehyung's chest with a pout on his face....
A smile automatically appears on Taehyung's face...
But he failed to understand what they are doing here...
Because last thing he remembers him being in a club and drinking wine...
How did he end up here so as jk....
Tae caresses jk's cheeks and says...
Tae:- kookie baby.... Wake up....
Jk squirms hearing Taehyung's voice... And open his eyes.
As soon as he opens his eye it meets with the brown dark or like eyes of the elder....

Tae chuckles at how a certain cute bunny is staring his face without blinking...but soon his smile flattered when he saw tears in the eyes of the bunny... because that is last thing Taehyung wants to see in Jungkook's eyes...

Jk gets up from the bed and blinks few time to get reed of the tears....
He wipes down the tears....

Tae gets up from the bed and comes near to jk cupping his cheeks in his palms ...

Tae:- what happened baby... Why are tears in your eyes...

Jk:- it's nothing ... You don't have to care ...

Tae:- why are saying like this baby... Why would I not care...
Did I do something ... Did i hurt you...

Jk:- no you didn't do anything.... Just go get fresh... Come downstairs... Everyone must be waiting for us.....

With that jk frees himself from Taehyung and leaves the room....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.to be continued......

Hey guys hope you are enjoying the story so far....
Well guess what the upcoming stories are full of drama fun and comedy...

And guys thinking about writing a second book.... What do you guys say ....