75

Jk frees himself from Taehyung and leaves the room leaving a confused Tae behind...

Before existing the room
Jk:- get ready and come downstairs.... Everyone is waiting for you....

Before tae could ask anything further there was no sign of jk...

Tae in mind.... What happened to kookie , why is he angry... And why was he crying.... And what am I doing here... Where is this place....

Ahhh........ tae shouts...
And goes to bathroom to get fresh....

After getting fresh he comes downstairs...
As soon as he reaches downstairs he sees everyone has just woke up from sleep..

He recognises the place... It's the same pub tae went yesterday to pick his friend but how did he end up here... And what jk and others are doing here....

Everyone's eye lands on Taehyung....

Jimin:- wow... You are finally awake.... After giving us so much stress you must got a nice  sleep right... Jimin said sarcastically...

Tae:- you midget... What did I do.... I don't remember doing anything...
Tae said getting confused as he can't recall a thing after drinking that wine...

Jimin:- what did you do ... You were here ,in this pub, in that room with Jennie and you don't know what you did....

Hearing this Taehyung's fac become pale ... On can see horror in Taehyung's eyes....

Tae:- what.... No i was not ... Why would be i with her... And when I woke up i was with my kookie .... No way that can be possible....

Then he eyes jk who is not even looking at him ... Only sitting on the couch....

Is that why he is angry upon me... Is that why he was crying... Did i do something ... Was it Jennie..... Tae thought
Taehyung is literally on the verge of crying....

He runs upto and kneels down before him ...

Tae:- baby .... I swear to god... I was not with her ... I didn't know how i end in that room.... Please believe me...
Taehyung said desperately....

Well it's not like jk is Angry upon Taehyung it's just he is worried about Taehyung for not taking care of his security...

Jk remained silent

Tae can't bear this silent treatment his love giving to him.... Tae doesn't want jk to think that he cheated on him... Because that would be the last thing he will do... He loves the younger most .....
Before he could speak any further....

Joon:- before that Taehyung you have a explanation to do ... What were you doing in this pub.... You were with us .. then how did you end up here....

Hearing that Taehyung explained how he got a call from unknown number and telling him how his friend his drunk there ..
And him to pick her up.....
He also told them what happened after he get there ....

Jk was hearing all this .... But didn't said anything....

Jin:- but don't you a little bit of sense.... If you were going out ... You could have atleast informed any of us.... Or could have taken your bodyguard....

Tae:- well i thought you guys were enjoying and didn't want to disturb and as I was only going to pick my friend so ....
But before tae could have finished...

Jimin:-  the one who in charge of this party was me ...so what gave you the Idea of one of our friend being not there....

Tae:- how would I know that ... They called on my personal number... You know it's something not everyone knows....