11 the date....

Tae and Jungkook are sitting at the back seat while the driver and bodyguard at the front... in silence...
Aftersome time ...
Jk:- ummmm.... Taehyung shi... Where are we going for date?
Tae smiles....
Tae:- hmmm ... Do you want go anywhere specific?
Jk:- No it's just i am still in uniform and it's not appropriate for date... I guess...
Tae:- why though you look cute...  He said his inner thoughts loud.
And now Jungkook is a living Tomato...

Tae:- why don't we go for some cloth shopping and from there we will go for dinner...
Jk only nods.... Tae coos shy Jungkook....

Soon they stopped at a shopping mall...
Tae wore a mask...in order to avoid commotion.... and they went for shopping..
Jk:- would you like to buy something for you....
Tae:- hmmm... Let me think... Why don't you choose something for me...
Jk:- me....?
Tae:- yehh choose something casual ...

With some hesitation Jungkook nods his head... In his mind why he said to choose for him what if he doesn't like what I choose...
After some time Jungkook choose both of there clothes... And gave Taehyung his to change....
Both went to change... And after 5 min tae comes out in his outfit...
And the people present at the store stared at him..... They were like how can someone look so handsome...

 They were like how can someone look so handsome

*Ignore the mic

*Ignore the mic

Taehyung himself felt handsome as he praised Jungkook's choice . The younger has a great sense in fashion...

After sometime Jungkook came out of the changing room.....