24

Morning came ... The whole Kim house was feeling empty without Jungkook everyone was missing him ...
Finding nothing to do Taehyung decided to visit office as he have to take leave for his marriage.

Jungkook was not better...
He was smiling remembering the fond memories but soon his smile fade when he saw his father's call...

Jk:- Hello mr Jeon

Mr Jeon:- come to house in 1 hour ..

With that he cut the call....

Jungkook sighed... What now ...what do they want....

Jungkook then dialled yoongi's number...

Yoongi:- hey my bun bun ... How are you

Jk:- meow hyungie.... I am good what about you

Yoongi:- i am good... I want a help from you...

Jk:- you .. want help from me...?

Yoongi:-  yes... I want to you help me with Jimin shi ...i want to court him...

Jk:- omg... Hyungie.... I am so happy finally .... Ofcourse i will help you ... Wait i will try to set  a date for you...

Yoongi:- notq that fast... He will think of me desperate... And i don't want that...

Jk:- don't worry... It will be something different...

Yoongi:- ohk... I leave you the command...

Both laughed at the sentence
Yoongi is happy as his brother is more happy these days....

Jk:- Hyung Mr jeon called me ... He asked me to come home in 1 hour... Do you know something about it ..

Yoongi frowns hearing that...

Yoongi:-. I don't know may be for marriage discussion... Don't worry..

Jk:- ok Hyung... I gotta go .. bye

With that Jungkook got ready for Jeon mansion...
.
.
.
Soon Jungkook arrived at Jeon mansion...
He saw his parents grandfather and sister are sitting in living room more like waiting for him...

Mrs Jeon:- finally you got the time to come... And here we are waiting for you...

Jk mentally rolled his eyes... He is 15 minutes earlier  but

Jk bows to them...

Mr Jeon:- come sit...
After Jungkook settles down ..

Mr Jeon:- we have decided for your marriage after one week... But you will not be marrying Taehyung...

Jk looked at them with shocked eyes... Before he could say something

Mrs Jeon:- we made a mistake by fixing your marriage with him.... He doesn't deserve someone like you.... He will be marring your sister... Not you...

Jk:- why .... ? They met me for marriage and accepted it why you want to marry him with her...

Mr Jeon:- because your sister likes him... And what your mother said is right... They will be compatible with each other and after marriage they can inherit Jeon entertainment...
You will be marrying to someone else ... They are also good family you may know him Choi industry... It's their heir ....

Jk:- i don't want to....

Grandfather:- it's not a question young man ... It has  already been decided.

Mrs Jeon:- your sister likes him... You can't stand your sisters happiness.... Tsk ...

Jk:- sister.... Tsk....

Mr Jeon:- what's with your behaviour... Just do whatever you have been asked .. feel great ... Just because your name has Jeon you are enjoying you life...

Jk can't control it anymore and stood up from his position...

Jk:- what name what money... I never used used your single penny...  I earned what i have now ... You guys never did something for me ..
I had enough of your bullshit.. i don't care now
And Mrs Jeon what did you say i don't care for her... What i have not sacrificed for her.. you guys never loved me .. have I ever complained... Just because she didn't get to select for competition i have to give up painting... It's always her ...and she likes the person whom i am going to marry so i have to give up on him too.... Wow...
Why ... Why would I ... She is my sister just like i am his brother can't she sacrifice her wish me for ... Why it  is always other way around...

Mr Jeon:- how dare you speak to us like that... Mind your language or ....

Jk:- or what... You will remove me from heir of  Jeon entertainment ... But for your kind information you never considered me as one .. you always wanted your daughter and her future husband to inherit it...
I know about it yet i never said something hoping someday you guys will love me... I never expected anything other than that
But not any more... You want to disown me... Fine do it... you are not even my legal guardian.I will not marry any one other than Taehyung... I am not 17 whom you can beat as you want... I am freaking 23 i can make my life decision.... Jungkook shouted on top of his lungs ..

Everyone including the miads were shocked... They always pitted the poor boy who get neglected and abused for nothing...

Jungkook without any second delay started walking towards the gate... He doesn't want to stay there for a minute...

Mrs Jeon:- where are you going... You can't leave... You have to accept our decision... That's final ...

Jk:- no i will not ..

Mr Jeon:- guards capture him and take his mobile phone ..lock him in his room... I will manage Kim's ...

But before the guards could touch Jungkook they were lying on floor in pain... As Jungkook punched them down...

And the Jeons were surprised because they always thought Jungkook is weak...

Jk:- what do you think... I am karate black belt... Do mess with me... With that he turn back and started to move ....

But he felt sharp pain on his backof his head...he clutch is head and turn only to see his sister standing there with a flower vase on her hand with angry expression...

Somi:- Kim Taehyung is mine no one can take him away from me... You got that...

Soon Jungkook faint....

Mr and Mrs Jeon panicked... But before they could do anything ...

Somi:- guards take him to his room and lock him up... No one will visit him .. no one will give him any food... That's it ..

The guard took Jungkook to his room but no-one noticed Jungkook's head is somewhat bleeding...

Somi:- Dad inform the Kim's that Jungkook ran away because he didn't want to marry him... But now that Marriage is somehow announced it will affect both company's reputation...
So i will sacrifice and marry Taehyung...

Mr jeon and Mrs Jeon were satisfied with the plan... Because they were the one who announced the marriage before Kim's could...

Mrs Jeon:- that's my daughter....
.

.
.

.
.

.
To be continued....