54

After reaching jk mansion all are now sitting at the couch.

Hobi:- so finally the matters of jeons is closed now... We can breathe in relax.

Joon:- yes everyone is happy . When i called home and informed ,they were so happy  that they were throwing a party can you believe me that... Specially Jin Hyung

Yoongi notices Jungkook being silent so as Taehyung

Yoongi:- tae  kook what happened why are you guys silent .

Tae:- no i am ok ... I was silent because my baby is thinking something.

Whipped

Yoongi:- what happened kookie.... Are you worried .... Did something happen....

Jk:- nothing much Hyung, you might hear it soon ... Lets slide  it.

Eunwoo:- ok.... Lets slide it.... Day after tomorrow Taehyung hyungs birthday .... So what's the plan....

Jk:- woonie... You guys forgot you have to attend the concert that day... Remind everyone 😉

Tae:- yes i am eagerly waiting for my surprises that my love planned for me ....

Jk smiles at tae's statement so as others....

Jk: yes .... It would be the best surprise you will ever get....

Soon their meet come to an end ... Jungkook insisted others to stay there but Joon had to left as Jin will be alone but other stayed .
And  Taehyung who is he to refuse ...

Everyone went to their respective room . Eunwoo to the guest room and Taehyung to Jungkook's room.

Tae:- baby...... Are you happy now... They got what they deserved....

Jk:- yes.... I am happy but also sad... Whatever it may be they were still my family...

Tae:- i can understand you but love try to move on.... You gave them enough chance to rectify their mistakes but they didn't... You reap what you sow .

Jk:- i know... But i am happy now.... Trust me...
Jungkook hugs Taehyung saying that... As both are sitting on the bed....back supporting the wall of bed ...

Tae:- i am also happy.... So happy ....
With that Taehyung kisses on Jungkook's forehead.

Jk:- let's sleep.. I have lots of work tomorrow... You will not distract me tomorrow ...ok...

Tae:- when did i distract you.... On the contrary you always diverts my mind on you.... You are always in my mind....

Jk:- ha ha... So cheezy...
Mr Kim...

Tae:- only for you.... But baby what's my surprise...

Jk:- aaish... If i tell you how will it be a surprise... Dummy...

Tae:- but baby it's hard to control my curiosity....

Jk:- no ..means no... If you ask anymore.... There will be no surprise.... Got it....

Tae:- aaaahhh... Ook ok... I will not ask any more but give a kissii...

Jk:- here.....

With that