68

Its almost morning and both tae and kook are in each others arms. Tae is still inside jungkook.

Jungkook wakes up first from his sleep. it took some time for him to adjust to his surrounding..
once he comes back to his senses he found himself embraced in tae's arm naked. He then remembers what happened last time and how he and tae did the deal. He got shy while remembering everything they did last night and how tae is still buried inside him. He tries move as tae was back hugging him tightly.
Tae:- baby don't move so much.... I am still inside you unless you want a second round right now.

Hearing this jungkook stops moving.....

Jk:-when did you wake up.... ?

Tae:- I woke up the moment you tried to free yourself from me. ..... baby where were you going ..... sleep some more you must be tied......

Jk:- I just want to relief myself hyung......let me go......
Tae:- ok baby lets go together......I will help you ....

With that Tae pulls him out of jungkook and jk wince in pain but the feeling of emptiness struck him more.....

Tae first gets up and helps jk to sit.... Both are still naked .... Jk feels shy but Tae being Tae

Tae:- baby why are getting shy it's not like you have not seen me naked....

Jk:-were you this shameless all along..... pervert ...

Tae:- only for you.... Tae said cheekily ....

Then he helped jk to wear his clothes and he himself gets dressed.....
But when jk tried to come out of the tent he winced in pain.....

Tae:- baby don't move so abruptly.... You will be sore for sometime .... Let me help you....
With that he picks jk on his arm in bridal style and comes out of the tent....

Jk:- you pervert....... can you be less blunt in saying these things.... Or you wanted to tease me... if that's the case then no more love making with you.....

And one can see horror in tae's eyes....

Tae:- I was not teasing you you baby.... I promise.... I said out of care for you ... sorry... don't punish me like that.....

And now jungkook is laughing low key....

Jk:- ok ...ok... don't pout now .... Be on your best behaviour..... I will think about that....now take me to the rest room......

With that Tae nods his head like a kindergarden student and carries jk to the rest room which is near the deck.....

Tae helped jk in getting fresh and he also got fresh.
Tae informed the bodyguards to take care of the camp site on phone who were protecting the place ...

Tae carried Jungkook all the way to the car and placed him at the passanger seat. Initially jk refused to be carried by tae as it was quite embarrassing for him but later he had to give up because of certain stubborn person and most importantly because of the pain.

As soon as jk sits on the seat his face scrunched due to pain which didn't get unnoticed by Tae. 
Tae quickly came to the driver side and started the car. He is now feeling guilty for hurting his baby...
Due to the tiredness Jungkook drifted to sleep and Taehyung is now driving smoothly inorder not to disturb jk's sleep...