JEON JUNGKOOK 04

SOME TIME AGO.......

Jungkook along with eunwoo entered the BANGTAN university premises.

As soon as they enter they got surrounded by their fans. Both girls and boys started drooling over them. Some were praising them some were jealous over them.

Junkook is a student of business management in his final year along with eunwoo.

As walking down the hall they met with their rest of the group which includes choi yeonjun, park rose and park jisso. They are not the typical bully group in the university , in contrast  they are the good guys group famous around for their beautiful looks, talents and behavior .

Today they were not having many classes so they decided to spent their time in the canteen. After end of the class they entered the canteen only to be stopped by famous college bully choi ALEX and his minions.

Looking at them jungkook just rolled his eyes as he knows whats going to happen next.

Alex:- Hey Beautiful...... (indicating jk)

Jungkook looked around to which alex got confused.

Jk:-there is no one named beautiful here.

Alex clench his jaw as he knew what jungkook is doing.

Alex:- I said you are beautiful.....

Jk;- sorry my name is junkook not beautiful.

To which everyone present there laughed expect Alex ( even his minions)

Alex was deeply humiliated. Its not like that he loves jungkook , he just wants college heartthrob to be one of his flings. But when jungkook refused him he took it as a challenge and with time jungkook become his obsession .

Jungkook has been rejecting him very politely but now this thing is getting out of control. So he thought to retaliate.

Alex:- Its not funny junkook. Alex raised his voice thinking jungkook will submit to it.

But all his friend busted in to laughter especially eunwoo....

It fueled alex's anger as eunwoo and jk are always together that he thought they are in some short of relationship.

Alex:-what are you laughing for? You are always fooling around this eunwoo. Trust me I am more good in bed then him . I have much more money than him. You will not regret coming to me.... His father is just a owner of small company that to be under jeon entertainment but we have partnership with both jeon and kim enterprises .

Eunwoo rolled his eyes as he thought alex is showing power of money to junkook who is  owner of jeon enterprise who can destroy his company with a snap of his finger.

He was about to say something jungkook cut him off

Jk:- listen if you have any problem with me tell it to me.. don't you dare insult my friends, specially my best friend.

Alex:_- getting feisty I guess... baby... but I will like your feistiness in my bed..... and he smirked at jungkook.

Jungkook fist his plam and...

ignore the gloves....

PUNCHED HIS NOSE....

Alex mind went blank as the punch was so fast and powerful that he stumbled back. He started bleeding.

They all got panicked. Alex's minions tried to retaliate but failed as the school security came running there and took them all to the Dean's office.

As soon as they reached there Alex made a plan of falsely accusing jungook that he is bothering him to be in a relationship with him to get his money and when he rejected him he punched him. To this the good guys group looked at him at utter disbelief. Alex 's father being influential the dean did not even deem necessary to listen  junkook as he made his decision of suspending jungkook for 1 week.

Everyone in good guys group were fuming in anger but did not say anything as jungkook refused them.

JUNGKOOK knows that if he wants he can solve the matter in secs but choose the later.

Then all of them came out of dean's cabin. Little did jungkook knows that the dean had called his brother as he is his guardian.

Alex:- now do you understand that's the power of money. Come with me and you will never regret.

Jungkook did not say anything just smirked at Alex and left from there.

Everyone was sad not because jungkook got suspended but because they didnot even get  the chance to present their case specially eunwoo. he can not see his best friend getting humiliated and he knows the opportunity will come soon.

jk:- Guys chill its just 7 days... and most interesting thing that i don't have to see that looser's face.

But we will miss you jk ... unison...

JK:- ME TOO...........

AUTHOR'S POV:-

is it boring guys.....?

don't worry fun chapters are coming soon....

jeon's power.... specifically suga's.....

to be continued.........