KIM TAHYUNG 01

Morning 6 o'clock, the alarm clock goes off. The sun is yet to rise. Kim Taehyung the most eligible bachelor of the country wakes up from his deep slumber. He quickly goes to the bathroom to finish his early routines . Then  quickly picks up his running gear and goes out for a jog. By the time he returns his mansion its almost 7.30 . on the way back to his room he meets his mother and aunt who are preparing for breakfast. The rule of KIM family is that breakfast time is family time and they want to eat food prepared by family members not by cooks.

taehuyng's pov-

Good morning Amma good morning eomma( Amma to his mom and eomma to his aunt)

Good morning Taebear both said in unison. I gave them a small smile.

In order to avoid their next question I quickly started to go to my room but my mother got me there.

I rolled my eyes and asked her....... what happened amma ?

She asked me why I was running away from her as if she doesn't know the answer.

I remained silent.

She then again asked me... when are you going to date someone?

Here we go again....

Amma how many time I have told you that , I don't want to date anyone. They are only  after my money or fame . Nothing else.

My amma was going to say something but I leave the place without listening to her.

I am completely fed up with this daily drama.

Its not like I don't want to be in any relationship. Its just all my previous relationship were only for my money and fame. So instead of relationship I prefer one nightstands .

I quickly enter the bathroom and took a warm bath to calm my nerves and started preparing for my office .

NO ONE'S POV:-

As Taehyung goes away from there, her mother looks at his aunt and releases a sigh

During s this time jin enters the kitchen and confuses looking at the gloomy faces in the morning of his mother in laws. Little bit he has the idea of what happened there

Jin's pov

Good morning eommas.. and gave  them my famous windshield smile to which both the ladies smiled back at me.

I quickly enter the kitchen and started helping my mother in laws .

What happened eomma ,I asked .

They started telling me everything to which I released a sigh.

Don't worry eommas, everything will be fine. Soon our tae bear will be in relationship. Don't worry. I said.

To which they both sighed and smile back at me.

By the time I look at the clock its almost 8 o'clock which means all the members will be coming soon to the dinning table for breakfast.

We quickly leave the topic and got busy with arranging the table.

NO ONE'S POV:-

Soon all the members gathered at the dinning table filled with lots of food.