72

Jk comes down with a cold look on his face...

By now all other members are present there...

Joon:- kookie... How is Taehyung now... Where is he... Is he okay.... ?

Jk:- he is okay Hyung... May be he was given sleeping pills... So he is sleeping now....

Jin:- i will kill her... How dare she do something like this to our bear...
Jin said pointing his finger towards Jennie who is already trembling in fear....

Bogum:- you can't take law in your hands Mr Kim .... Let me handle this .. i will make sure she will get enough punishment for what she did....

Jk:- why ?

Bogum:- i beg your pardon... What do mean why ?

Jk:- why can't we punish her.... Why leave upto the law....
Those who are giving punishment didn't suffered anything .... Why to let them judge. ...
Jungkook said while shouting to his lungs ....
No one has ever seen jk like this ... Even his cousins and bestfriend....

Yoongi:- kookie baby.... Please control yourself.... We will do something about this baby... Don't worry....
Suga said while hugging jk ...

Jk:- why Hyung... Why always me ... What if something has happened to my tae.... They gave him fu**ing sleeping pills ...
Don't they know how harmful it can be for a person....
What if something has happened to my tae... How could I live without him...
Jk who is now crying hard kneels down
Even others  present there finds it hard to control their tears...

Before anyone could say anything jk said...

Jk. :- i can't let this continue.... I will not let  her live in peace... She has touched something which is not hers ...

Jk frees himself from yoongi and marches towards Jennie....
Everyone got surprised to this sudden agression
Bogum literally ran towards jk to take him into control as he was worried that jk might do something in anger ...
Jennie is now sure she is going to die here...

But suddenly jk stopped
Jk:- where is the person who gave my taetae sleeping pills....
He asked angrily....

one of the man informed that he has already been been captured and taken care off....

After hearing that jk bends before Jennie and grabs her jaw in her hand.....
She winches in pain....

Jk pulls the tap that was sealing her mouth in one go two which she groans in pain ....
Jk further squeezes her jaw ....

After seeing this everyone is worried what jk is going to do next....

Bogum:- jk ... Let her go trust me .... I will manage everything ....

Joon:- baby ... Listen to Hyung .... I will not let her go....

Jimin:- kookie... You go stay with Taehyung... You trust me right... I will not let her go off the hook .. trust me...

Jk:- don't worry Hyung ... I am not going to do anything with her... I know my limits ...
He then eyes her and said
Jk:- see... I can't even punish you... Why because  that's not me...

Jk then pushes her while leaving her jaw...
She falls down on the ground...

Seeing this everyone releases a sigh of relief...

Jin comes to jk inorder to relax him...

Jin:- kookie ... Are you okay now...

Jk:- i am fine Hyung don't worry....

Joon:- kookie ...how do you get to know that tae is here and in danger.....

Jk:- about that ...

Flashback
When tae entered the pub two man noticed Taehyung and recognised him...